Woman matched with me on Tinder, then when I messaged her her IG was down

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Hell yeah. I still get denied a lot, but I do much better than online.

Out of 20 cold approaches, I probably get 4 or 5 numbers. On dating apps, I'd get 1 match a week & there was a 50% chance she was a bot, selling p*ssy or accidentally swiped right on me and would block me as soon as I messaged her. The other 50% was begging ass hoes looking for a simp.

Online dating is fake bro, it's all smoke & mirrors and inflates women's egos because they think thirsty nikkas looking for a nut equals how attractive they are, nikkas become temporarily insane when horny & will fukk anything

Damn, what venues you approach at? I need to start doing this myself.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
She got what she needed from you. Which was a follow on IG. any chic who posts their IG on tinder is automatic pass. They're just trying to build their following. Prolly got multiple accounts across dating apps promoting their social media. It'll be like "I'm not really on here much hit me on IG". Some chics out here are desperate as hell to appear popular online.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't understand why y'all keep saying this. I had one picture on Tinder. She liked, so we matched. I messaged her that her IG was non-existent right now, and she unliked me. Has nothing to do with my physical appearance. WTF are you nikkas talking about? :wtf:
you got used to pad her follow numbers if she's even a real person.

a common move on dating apps now is to find simps then migrate them to followers. you were never gonna sniff that booty my guy. chances are some other potential simp got caught in her scheme and reported her i.g. getting it locked or bushed. since she no longer could use you for a follow there was no reason to keep you on the line, she cut you lose.

i always wondered who fell for those "i'm not on here a lot, find me on my socials" traps

:picard: