Woman says she was raped by Djigui Seck, who is friend of popular streamer Kai Cenat and at his party *UPDATE* This fool releases sextape as evidence

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

She's on social media because she's already gone to the police and feel they ain't doing shyt

The accused might have recorded the incident

Kai is not commenting on the incident and has apparently lawyered up himself and his friend

This not a good look on Kai right now

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why I will encourage all the young men around me, when they get old enough for sex, don’t deal with strangers even if it’s “consensual”.

He could have raped her or she could be looking for clout. Nobody knows. You word vs hers.

Meet a woman, learn about her. What’s her hygiene? She have stds? Who’s her family? What is her definition of consent?

You cant know theses things when you meet drunk woman or when you are drunk. Aside from rape allegations, she could be a set up chick.

The risk don’t match the reward.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I believe her. These bytches have to realize if they getting invited it's probably several other women getting invited too and somebody is expected to entertain the weed carriers. Kai might not even show you any attention much less "protect" you

Kai is trash though for not cooperating, anything that allegedly happened at your house/party is your responsibility to resolve

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She tryna implicate Kai in this for clout, don’t care wat nobody sayin

She needs to be worried bout Seck cuz, she tryna imply Kai knew wit no solid evidence is wild
Why shouldn't he be mentioned? I don't think he sent her up there to be raped but his actions afterwards were uncaring and disgusting. He also asked her to be quiet about it which means he implicated himself. He then claimed he didn't know the guy, which was also a lie.

He's not going to jail, he didn't "break the law," he won't be "cancelled" etc. But let's be clear, if these allegations are true he's a piece of shyt.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I saw this earlier and shook my head at people asking why she’s on SM instead of going to the police. Did they even read the tweet? She did all the things we’re told to do but wasn’t getting the response she wanted so she took it to SM

Am I going to criticize her for that no, because I’ve never been assaulted but I know I’d do everything in my power to get justice and put my assailant on blast. I hope everything works out for her because being assaulted then being told to let it go would have me enraged

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why shouldn't he be mentioned? I don't think he sent her up there to be raped but his actions afterwards were uncaring and disgusting. He also asked her to be quiet about it which means he implicated himself. He then claimed he didn't know the guy, which was also a lie.

He's not going to jail, he didn't "break the law," he won't be "cancelled" etc. But let's be clear, if these allegations are true he's a piece of shyt.

Thank you. This is not rocket science