WOMAN WHO LEAKED TARIQ'S INFO HAS BEEN FIRED

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What information was shared on Twitter?

He has a tax lien that's surprisingly the same amount as his donation target for the FBA conference.

Child Support issues..

Snitching track record and government name change.

:mjgrin:

lol she’s not fired.

Tariq the scammer fails again.
tenor.gif

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

APPARENTLY HER VOICEMAIL HAS BEEN REMOVED
AND SHES NO LONGER IN THE COMPANY DIRECTORY.

HAS ANY PROOF BEEN POSTED THAT SHES
STILL EMPLOYED?
:devil:
:evil:

That would be the first two moves a company would make if random people on the internet were leaving voicemails and harassing an employee over the phone.

Imagine if she told HR that people on the internet were harassing her and the company didn't do anything to address it.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Tariq for real a confirmed snitch and embraces it:mjlol:how y’all nikkas still cape for and make excuses for this man? Look, he’s made some dope docs and dropped knowledge here and there...However, no one is beyond reproach! Yvette/Tone look funny for having the white man in their midst and Tariq looks ten times worse for snitching and making up easily debunked theories regarding ADOS. This is Tariq’s first L and first time the conscious audience is split down the middle in who they don’t entirely trust

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has any proof been posted that the chick was fired yet?

No. People say her “directory” was removed but I was told you have to be a staff member to access it. Unless people on here work for the same company as her they’re lying and just repeating Nasheed talking points without doing their own research.

Dirien

Pro
Daps
The photo of TBA is real. A good friend of mine went to the B1 event in Chicago years ago and this person was somewhat in his “inner” circle among his groups. They would appear on his show occasionally and moderate his TMI group.

They happened to go backstage and ran into him accidentally. Some of his most trusted members, Mona, Jason Reid and a few others were back there as well. All of them were shocked and basically said not to reveal his identity because he could be killed. Apparently, he attempted to mask his voice and was wearing a baggy ass suit. There have been several other “photos” of him that they’ve looked at over the years, but this is the first one they confirmed to me is actually the real deal.

As far as social media, most of Jeremy’s family are actually on Facebook. I looked into him probably three years ago and couldn’t find any photos nor mention of him among his family pages. I also believe he may have had a white wife at some point as I directly contacted her on Facebook. She knew of a Jeremy L Smith who was “interested” in IT, but never had a broadcast. And if you’ve listened to TBA for sometime, you know he’s always talking about IT.

Anyways, just my two cents. Take that info as you will!

Daps
The photo of TBA is real. A good friend of mine went to the B1 event in Chicago years ago and this person was somewhat in his “inner” circle among his groups. They would appear on his show occasionally and moderate his TMI group.

They happened to go backstage and ran into him accidentally. Some of his most trusted members, Mona, Jason Reid and a few others were back there as well. All of them were shocked and basically said not to reveal his identity because he could be killed. Apparently, he attempted to mask his voice and was wearing a baggy ass suit. There have been several other “photos” of him that they’ve looked at over the years, but this is the first one they confirmed to me is actually the real deal.

As far as social media, most of Jeremy’s family are actually on Facebook. I looked into him probably three years ago and couldn’t find any photos nor mention of him among his family pages. I also believe he may have had a white wife at some point as I directly contacted her on Facebook. She knew of a Jeremy L Smith who was “interested” in IT, but never had a broadcast. And if you’ve listened to TBA for sometime, you know he’s always talking about IT.

Anyways, just my two cents. Take that info as you will!
Was it her husband or not? I don't get what you're saying here. "May have had a white wife. I contacted her. She knew of him." Where are you getting wife from?

Dirien

Pro
Daps
Was it her husband or not? I don't get what you're saying here. "May have had a white wife. I contacted her. She knew of him." Where are you getting wife from?
I can't 100% confirm that it was.

I located some of his previous addresses, including the Myrtle St address where we believe his mom is/was living. Upon checking each address, I found the name of a young woman who apparently had lived at a place in Dallas with him. TBA had frequently mentioned Dallas being his "old stomping grounds", so of course this peaked my interest.

Some additional searching for her turned up either an old marriage or divorce record showing that she had in fact been married to a Jeremy Lloyd Smith. The birthdays also seemed to have matched up from the information I pulled on whitepages and intellius. I did a Pipl search and it turned up a social media page for her. Her page was pretty locked down, so I couldn't get a ton of information from there. So, I decided to message her inquiring about him. I mentioned his name, that he had a broadcast, and a few other tidbits. Again, her statement was that she "knew" of a Jeremy Lloyd Smith who was interested in IT, but did not know anything about an internet broadcast. So I don't want to definitively say anything because I don't have the hard proof.

Just sharing what I found. You're more than welcome to pick it back up. Someone mentioned that Lipstick alley thread earlier, one of my other friends is the one who made that thread. I will say some of the information there is true from what i've seen, but some of it is false. I will say this, I was certain myself and a few others were onto him at that time because we noticed upon sharing some information in one of the Facebook groups about him, some of the records mysteriously disappeared on the people search websites we had used.

Daps
I can't 100% confirm that it was.

I located some of his previous addresses, including the Myrtle St address where we believe his mom is/was living. Upon checking each address, I found the name of a young woman who apparently had lived at a place in Dallas with him. TBA had frequently mentioned Dallas being his "old stomping grounds", so of course this peaked my interest.

Some additional searching for her turned up either an old marriage or divorce record showing that she had in fact been married to a Jeremy Lloyd Smith. The birthdays also seemed to have matched up from the information I pulled on whitepages and intellius. I did a Pipl search and it turned up a social media page for her. Her page was pretty locked down, so I couldn't get a ton of information from there. So, I decided to message her inquiring about him. I mentioned his name, that he had a broadcast, and a few other tidbits. Again, her statement was that she "knew" of a Jeremy Lloyd Smith who was interested in IT, but did not know anything about an internet broadcast. So I don't want to definitively say anything because I don't have the hard proof.

Just sharing what I found. You're more than welcome to pick it back up. Someone mentioned that Lipstick alley thread earlier, one of my other friends is the one who made that thread. I will say some of the information there is true from what i've seen, but some of it is false. I will say this, I was certain myself and a few others were onto him at that time because we noticed upon sharing some information in one of the Facebook groups about him, some of the records mysteriously disappeared on the people search websites we had used.

:hubie:y’all some fukking weirdos. Who has time for this shyt.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Some additional searching for her turned up either an old marriage or divorce record showing that she had in fact been married to a Jeremy Lloyd Smith.
Stopped reading right here.
How can verify the existence of a document. But not even see it to determine what it is? nikkas is using Google searches and trial memberships to public records websites in order to cosplay an investigator.