Women are mad with Chris brown for his song lyrics “WANNA fukk THE BLACK bytchES WITH THE NICE HAIR”

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Right, I think I stopped checking for him after "Run it" :mjlol:his music was never my thing. No attraction imo- have seen better looking in my day to day. He could dance his ass off though, so I would check for that.
But I think self-esteem comes from within, that's what not being told or put in the spotlight - young girls need to be taught to have confidence in themselves, not comparing themselves to these everyday superficial ideals that the media portrays especially not social media. It's all a front. This "celebritized" version is unrealistic - putting too much energy in worrying about how they look to or for other people, instead of working on improving or accepting their own best self. Looks are subjective - what's beautiful to one person may not fit the mold to someone else. That's how we have all these depressed girls and young women walking around or trying hard for the wrong type of attention. Mixed messages have people messed up out here.

Yooo. "Run it" was like his first single, wasn't it? :deadrose::dead::deadmanny:

I only liked his first album. He didn't last long for me, as an artist. That second album he started to go to the pop side. And I didn't understand what happened. As each year passed and his music continued to transform into some fusion between R&B and Pop or R&B and rap, I was like yeah I'm good on him. :francis: :manny:

But what you said in that second paragraph is key. So many young girls are letting the images they see on IG, and through these fake looking Celebs and their "fake" relationships rub off on them. It hurts them when they see these men with women that don't look like them. They lash out and overreact; I can't even imagine it. The reality is that like you said looks are subjective. Everyone is entitled to find what they find attractive. Not everyone will like or find you attractive. And that's okay. We need to raise our black girls to understand that and love themselves, regardless of what men like Chris Brown or others say.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Of all the things Chris Brown has done and said, THIS is what does him in? lol
:deadmanny::dead:....:laff:
that man can't live for shyt. people fail to realize that he started off in the business at 16 yrs old.:mindblown:
his mother was married to a dude that used to abuse her and then Chris gets put in the spotlight as a teenager. Give 16-17 yr. olds with an unstable background- money, unlimited attention and unchecked resources, hang out with "yes men" adults on payroll, be the primary breadwinner for your family and expect them to be on point with every move, brehs and brehettes.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
and lmao at the IG commenter talking about she's "been a fan for more than half her life" but noticing a trend when it comes to his baby mother, Karreuche, his current gf, who look wild similar and are either mixed with Asian or Hispanic. :facepalm:

So beating Rihanna to a pulp didn't shake her fandom, this song lyric did? :mjlol:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's just a preference. Right, ladies?:mjgrin:

:laff:

39-B90-C6-A-E929-46-E2-987-E-70-F224-B0-DA44.jpg

These

Women will shyt on the average man in much more ruthless ways than this.

Daps
Define “nice hair”:mjpls:

That's a great point. "Nice hair" is kind of ambiguous. Me personally, I like natural hair whether it's loc'd, short 'fro, naturally kind of straight, has a perm etc. Suspect Chris was talking about mixed-girl hair, but it's hard to say.

The women getting mad are showing their own insecurity though. They are assuming "nice" means long/straight Asian or white girl hair. Imagine if we had no idea what CB preferred in women and then said "I want a lady with a nice complexion." How many would automatically think he means light skinned and how many would assume he means dark skinned?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
That's a great point. "Nice hair" is kind of ambiguous. Me personally, I like natural hair whether it's loc'd, short 'fro, naturally kind of straight, has a perm etc. Suspect Chris was talking about mixed-girl hair, but it's hard to say.

The women getting mad are showing their own insecurity though. They are assuming "nice" means long/straight Asian or white girl hair. Imagine if we had no idea what CB preferred in women and then said "I want a lady with a nice complexion." How many would automatically think he means light skinned and how many would assume he means dark skinned?

Let's not beat around the bush. Looking at his past girlfriends we all know he's talking about that semi silky curly shyt. He like bytches with hair like he has. Breezy always been like this, It's not a big deal anymore.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I agree with Chris Brown. Seeing women take care of their hair and keep their appearance well maintained is attractive :manny:

Majority of women have preferences for men they like. They won't look in a dude direction if he's ugly-average looking, not tall enough, doesn't dress nice enough, doesn't look like he has money but cry when their favorite celebrity has requirements for women he has sex with.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
""OMG, Chris Brown has a type :ooh:"
Why do people keep reacting (overreacting) at preferences. How is any of what Chris Brown thinks or any other "celebrity" affecting their life?? No ties to this dude or reason to care. Find someone that is down for you and likes you for you or else keep it pushing. Not everyone is going to say something that you like or that makes you comfortable. What are they going to do?? outrage him to death or force him into liking women who don't fit his criteria??

Chris been a woman beating, c00n.

I won't purchase his music.