Aint he a hermafadyte?
5948193925a486335da840282adbb54f.gif

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Many years later, after seeing the film Precious, Perry was moved to reveal for the first time that he had been molested by a friend's mother at age 10;[15] he was also molested by three men prior to this and later learned his own father had molested his friend.[16] A DNA test taken by Perry indicated that Emmitt Sr. was not Perry's biological father.[17]
I'm tempted to take back the things i've said about him. That's fukked up and you really cant blame him for being confused on any level

Daps
Imagine being a beard/wife for TP. You get access to the best cars, food, clothes...with a well funded portfolio and don't even have to smash.

Lots of women know he's gay. 50+ broad will take financial security, fun traveling and fancy dinners over fukking 3x a day. Of course once a broad has the $$$, she's gonna want someone to take care of her.....uh.....needs :mjlit:.

One of y'all 6-cert, 6-figs brehs need to see which broad TP picks and then turn her ear to some of that pimpin yall got.

Daps
Off the top of my head I remember he said Bill O'Reilly acts nothing like he does when he was on TV and he's a nice white guy :mjpls:

He mentioned some very rich old white guys because we were on the topics of politics. He had an existential crisis guarding the expensive home of one of them, I can't remember the details about rich communities with their own private security/police. He quit shortly after the daughter of some billionaire(?) had an orgy which he claims being one of the most disgusting events he had to monitor. He didn't drop names of the non-celebrity folks but they were people who had major influence in Texas.

So....Jerry Jones?

BuTHGFaIEAAwwCY.jpg

Daps
Oh I know breh. Been watching Tyler since his play days on bootleg DVD, before he even went to Hollywood and became a big time movie director/producer.

Anyone with eyes and a bit of gaydar back then could have told you two decades ago tyler was gay.

In saying that I have nothing but respect for the brotha. He has built a legacy at the same time employing hundreds of black folks and black actors. Brotha truly turned his life around from being a homeless man living in his car.

Every brotha no matter the sexual orientation should look at Tyler's career as motivation that you can better your situation no matter where you are in life.

And no matter his sexual orientation he made sure to have a black child to possibly leave his legacy to. Unlike other so called black billionaires...cough cough Oprah and her cats.

That's a damn good point :ohhh:.....TP is gay, didn't fool/hurt anyone on purpose but will have a black heir to pass $$$ on to......hmmmmm

Could rich straight brehs adopt this mentality?

Fukk all the heauxs like Michael Irvin and James Harden combined but get some super intelligent, neurosurgeon sista that looks like a young Gabrielle Union. Have a baby with her and then either stay with her if it's a real relationship or just pay for the eggs and raise your Super Negroes solo???? :russ::jbhmm:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a damn good point :ohhh:.....TP is gay, didn't fool/hurt anyone on purpose but will have a black heir to pass $$$ on to......hmmmmm

Could rich straight brehs adopt this mentality?

Fukk all the heauxs like Michael Irvin and James Harden combined but get some super intelligent, neurosurgeon sista that looks like a young Gabrielle Union. Have a baby with her and then either stay with her if it's a real relationship or just pay for the eggs and raise your Super Negroes solo???? :russ::jbhmm:

Real talk if i was a single rich breh or billionaire breh. I would do it no lie. Stay single and pay me a beautiful surrogate sista who was a damn genius. Let her have all my kids and stay in the kids life. That way all the kids have the same mom and she is in their life. And I don't have to worry about all them rich people problems with getting a divorce or getting caught up with kids by different women.

Technically thats what MJ did. He had test tube babies with debbie Rowe (supposedly the sperm was from a doctor Mj knew). Then had Debbie sign over the rights to the kids to MJ.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Imagine being a beard/wife for TP. You get access to the best cars, food, clothes...with a well funded portfolio and don't even have to smash.

Lots of women know he's gay. 50+ broad will take financial security, fun traveling and fancy dinners over fukking 3x a day. Of course once a broad has the $$$, she's gonna want someone to take care of her.....uh.....needs :mjlit:.

One of y'all 6-cert, 6-figs brehs need to see which broad TP picks and then turn her ear to some of that pimpin yall got.
This is what I was thinking. Being a beard has to be the GOAT comeup for some women. Dating a rich man that isn't attracted to you or interested in sleeping with you who allows you to lay up and spend his money. All you gotta do is get dressed up and hold their hand in public every once in a while. Maybe pop out a surrogate kid every few years :banderas:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Gelila was posted up on instagram with her "long time" indian man and gave zero fukks about Tyler Perry. Its only after the rumours of a "breakup" with Tyler did her instagram gets scrubbed clean.

That man aint never been straight a day in his life. :unimpressd:

stop it, Gelila is NOT fine :comeon:

average on a good day with studio cameras and makeup :unimpressed:

She wasn’t always the skinny I swear