"Women aren't built to have a connection with their man, only their offspring"

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
a deep personal connection that goes beyond the "what have you done for me lately" shyt
Very possible.

The problem when people make statements above is that they GENERALIZE.

So you mean to tell me that women's love is conditional while men love is everlasting?

The problem I see from is some men wanna be in competition with a kid.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Very possible.

The problem when people make statements above is that they GENERALIZE.

So you mean to tell me that women's love is conditional while men love is everlasting?

The problem I see from is some men wanna be in competition with a kid.

it ain't a reach to say most women's love for their child is more unconditional than their love for the father

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you were saying that a woman's connection to their child is stronger than their connection with their man, I would say "no shyt"

But to argue that women cannot form a connection with men is a statement far too stupid to even be debated.

Enjoy your plat tho:ehh:

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
how do y'all feel about this quote from the breh @Cynic ? :lupe:

i don't see how it could be disagreed with, biology supports it and you can look at most modern relationships and marriages as evidence

shyt would definitely explain the single mom epidemic :mjgrin:

Bogus statement. And could be seen as a cop out as to why some relationships fail. This being the excuse that its the womans fault.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I think women are on their best behavior towards their husbands right up until they have kids. Now they got a small version of their husbands running around sans the husband's flaws, to be raised into whatever sort of man she wants/ her ideal man who treats her like a queen and will always be there for her. She no longer needs the husband for his seed, and child support and alimony means she can completely cut the husband out of the child's life and raise the child without any dissenting points of view from her own. I truly think motherhood is the turning point for a lot of these women, because the fear of dying alone/ the desperation has been removed from the equation, so her true colors can emerge.

Just my observations :manny:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
If you were saying that a woman's connection to their child is stronger than their connection with their man, I would say "no shyt"

But to argue that women cannot form a connection with men is a statement far to stupid to even be debated.

Enjoy your plat tho:ehh:

that is what the quote is saying and that's the whole point

why have a stronger connection with what you were given than with the person who gave it to you? that's a problem