Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
How does someone up and make that choice when they don't have the funds to do so? Although frankly I don't even expect a coherent reply from you given that you're the very same nikka who declared not paying rent was a viable option because "landlords are too lazy to evict".

1. Where did I say the bolded exactly?

2. If you don't have to funds to do something you really want to do, then you have to go get them.

2b. There's all kinds of ways to get funds to do something you really want to do, and I'm amazed how many
adults in this thread don't seem to know this...

3. I'll concede ONE thing here - I don't know the cost of moving in Baltimore. Y'all talking like it takes an act of Congress.
...Even still, if it cost that much to where you'll succ a dicc to stay in dilapidated conditions, then enjoy...

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
"I will be out of town for a few weeks, Mr. Landlord, so my 91 year-old grandmother can handle the rent."

:dead:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What made all these landlords hustle backwards is that they offered free sex to live in these high rent places with all these problems from no heat to rat infestation and appliances that always fall apart

You supposed to do this when living in a place that is impeccable and you supposed to be non thirsty also and let the woman come to you about this

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He got sex, she got a new refrigerator without having to pay money for it. What's the problem? :yeshrug:

Other countries with a patriarch would laugh at the uproar in stories like this. The women especially would laugh and be confused about the nonissue.

They live there

But they’re not on the leasing agreement
And lesbi honest majority of hood nikkas these days have no skills

Exactly. Women doing all these different hustles and you always gotta see the same hood nikkas year after year outside at night randomly yelling out “Sour” when you walk past. 2019 weed is decriminalized everywhere and the best they can do now is swell weed still? Hood nikkas got to step shyt up they keep looking like a 90s stereotype