Women marry a lifestyle, not the man

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
His chick is from NYC.

The truth is for $120k you can live like a boss in the desert. Most folks from NYC want to leave that hell-hole.

The truth is you can’t live like a king in a desert if their aren’t any jobs which is why AZ is filled with low wage workers - NOT BOSSES!

And the only people who want to leave NyC are those who can’t afford it. NYC is heaven and heavily favored to those who work real BOSS jobs and can afford the living.

You obviously have no clue to what you’re talking about

:mjlol:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The second a woman wants a lifestyle change is the second she willing to leave you.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
#gospel

wat6rr.jpg

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Big Facts to thread title op!
but I'm spin it my way to you why:
Because everyone wants to benefit of their good company.

So if your entertaining she maybe into that? Or health conscious okay she into that too or you both ambitious so it fits yup now you get me

What sense do it make if she work out watching her weight and you sitting down with a beer gut snacking on bullshyt nah the way I see it if people benefit when they match similar agendas its better that way cos even if its just some hook up or temporary thing ayleast y'all was on the same shyt.

I mean people beneefit when from others when it suits them sad but true. But that intent where it comes from creates understandings. Let me spin it, like this:
Alot of you dudes wouldnt pop at these chicks outside of work if you didnt think you wasnt going to get some out of it eventually. It's cool but you cant be fukking her head up trying be too friendly on some wassup baby bullshyt nah it's what's good let me get your number cos damn girl you straight (as in straight up fine) ugh or if you like pawgs or middle eastern chicks hey babe wassup let me talk to ya bring your fine ass here for a minute but you see I mainly fukk with the queens but I got game for all flavors of buns yee
Ok I'm out

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You cats have no common sense...

If your wife is more successful and has the “one-up” on you she’s going to think she’s better than you and eventually think she’s better off without you and with a better suitor... call me old-fashioned but the MAN in the relationship is supposed to be number 1... and if you ain’t then your shyt ain’t together bruh...
Breh you old fashioned.

You being in a financially better position than your wife doesn't secure a marriage. Rich dudes get cheated on and left with regularity. Typically with a closing bonus out the relationship.

At least my plan defends my bag. A chick with more money can't make the case she deserves half yo shyt.