Women of the Coli, I have a question re: hygiene

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What causes a woman's vagina to smell through her pants? I work with nothing but women and at first I was never bothered by it because my original seat was far away from everyone.

However, a few months ago, there was a seating change on the floor and soon after I began smelling an awful, pungent odor :why:. The only way I can describe it is that it smells like when a cat has marked it's territory.

When I first began smelling it, I thought someone had a car that marked itself all over their scarf, but I've been smelling it every, single day as of late. I don't comment on it loudly because you never know who's feelings you may hurt, but damn it's a foul odor :mindblown:. If I could sit in the corner again away from all of the women, I would.

Is everyone having their period at once? Not washing properly? What is going on?! :damn:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
If it's permeating through her pants, she has a sevre infection. Nothing wrong with saying " damn it reeks in here" hopefully she will be shamed and go to the doctor. I feel even worse for your female coworkers, yje probably cant even use the bathroom at work without choking.

But sadly some women must think smelling is normal, jokes about vagina and fish or "natural scent", and will smell for years on end. I dont understand it

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
What causes a woman's vagina to smell through her pants? I work with nothing but women and at first I was never bothered by it because my original seat was far away from everyone.

However, a few months ago, there was a seating change on the floor and soon after I began smelling an awful, pungent odor :why:. The only way I can describe it is that it smells like when a cat has marked it's territory.

When I first began smelling it, I thought someone had a car that marked itself all over their scarf, but I've been smelling it every, single day as of late. I don't comment on it loudly because you never know who's feelings you may hurt, but damn it's a foul odor :mindblown:. If I could sit in the corner again away from all of the women, I would.

Is everyone having their period at once? Not washing properly? What is going on?! :damn:

You work at a call center don't you

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
mrm33.gif

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She needs to see a doctor, that sounds terrible. Someone should tell her. My stomach turned reading this shyt.

Now imagine how I feel. I don't know who it is coming from. I look around to see if I'm not going crazy, but it seems like I'm the only one who notices being a man and all. I don't know if women are used to it or it's a hormonal thing.