Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
W7u2itd.png

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@BlackSupremacy , thanks for the rep and the compliment. Post here so I can rep you back !

:lupe:

How do you post pics on here tho ? Do u have to have imgur? Or the pic had to be on its own url??

http://www.thecoli.com/help/posting/

There should be an illustration showing you how to post a picture. You can use imgure or any media site. Once you upload your picture on that site, copy the URL and go to the image URL box on the Coli.

24315ih.png

^Click on the image URL box on and paste your URL in that box- you should see image URL box pop up on your screen. Right click and paste. Post reply. Shine. :blessed:

Btw: do you see the small smile guy next to where I marked the arrow to the URL box? To your left there's a small smiley man. Click on him and there should be smiles down the bottom for you to choose from. :dwillhuh::blessed::jawalrus::manny::whoo:
:whoa:There's not a male version of this right? I just want to make sure the women don't get mad and scream unfairness.

yes, sir.

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

http://www.thecoli.com/help/posting/

There should be an illustration showing you how to post a picture. You can use imgure or any media site. Once you upload your picture on that site, copy the URL and go to the image URL box on the Coli.

24315ih.png

^Click on the image URL box on and paste your URL in that box- you should see image URL box pop up on your screen. Right click and paste. Post reply. Shine. :blessed:

Btw: do you see the small smile guy next to where I marked the arrow to the URL box? To your left there's a small smiley man. Click on him and there should be smiles down the bottom for you to choose from. :dwillhuh::blessed::jawalrus::manny::whoo:

yes, sir.

My bad, I meant as organized as the female one? Our men's one looks like a disaster and unorganized.. Lmao!