Women on IG say they do NOT like men with big muscles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op posted this to feel better about himself and empower fat men on here with false narratives

:mjlol:

all them women lying, I used to not like muscular men myself.. but once you’ve been with one you’ll never go back to or be attracted to men out of shape because men in shape like that have endurance & can go rounds and rounds

:sas2:

A scrawny marathon runner could probably beat it down all night to :manny:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Stop listening to what people say and watch what they do. Our actions speak louder than words. Mos Def made songs called "Ms Fat Booty" and "Brown Skin Lady" then wifed a mixed race damn near white slim girl with very little ass.

People will say they prefer ass over t*ts but let a pretty girl with no ass show them some love and they'll be going crazy over her. We evolved to be attracted to certain attributes in the opposite sex because they helped our survival. That is why we like what we like. And given how we faced the same enviromental pressures as a species it makes sense why we are attracted to the same things despite all this virtue signaling we like to use.

Guys like women who look fertile. Women like men who look like they can take care and provide for them when they get pregnant. We can try to rationalize it now that we've evolved these big brains. But at the end of the day we are no different than our ancestors and driven by the same instincts to reproduce.

I agree with most of this, but the last paragraph has me at ehhhh..

Most of my life up until the last few years I've always been attracted to older women. It never mattered how "fertile" they were. Then again, I don't care to have kids. I've always been more of an ass man than titties, my girl has the opposite but I'm okay with it. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm not sure all that biological talk really factors in considering all the contradictions we see from different people. But I do agree with it when it pertains to women for the most part. Look at Prince and Michael Jackson. Two men more feminine (possibly gay) as ever and biologically you'd think women wouldn't be looking their way but their fame and status overpowered all that other stuff.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: i hope you delusional idiots stay sick and flabby have literally had hoes lined up from tinder and pof since the pandemic started
photoart-collagemaker-picgrid-edit-photoframe-202131184319133.png

photoart-collagemaker-picgrid-edit-photoframe-202131184433420.png

photoart-collagemaker-picgrid-edit-photoframe-2021311841236.png
Damn, I might need to hop on tinder :picard:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think the majority of brehs who lift seriously do it for the themselves. once u start to see ur body changing and getting those endorphins u become hooked. it was never my motivation but attention from women def comes w/ it. dont listen to anything differnt.
It's definitely an addiction. I actually enjoying working out, I can be mad at the world and be alright after a good workout. Having females openly lust after you in public is also an added bonus.

Daps
Nerds short people always the ones who think lookin like lex luger will get them. p*ssy ha*