women out here getting smashed in broad daylight on Spring Break

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
ya that guy. :lupe:he escaped once too n almost got away. the people that boiled him were interviewed n said he was a nice guy:gucci:
Yep he managed to fight them dudes off due to being athletic, however, he got caught by other followers that blocked his way with an SUV, he got held at gunpoint and forced into the car. In turns out the leader was kidnapping, sodomizing and killing rival cartels and using their bones, for some reason they wanted to sacrifice a white caucasian male to bring luck in his drug operations. From my perspective, them dudes were keeping tabs on mark, hence how he got blocked on another road. shyt is dangerous hanging dolo, but I guess nowadays I don't think dudes got to worry about getting kidnapped by Pan sexual cultists.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
That "natural" shyt is a buzzword. Natural does not automatically = good.
I also don't think it's unreasonable to put the same standards of conduct on men and women. Should be no question about it :hhh:

You got it, breh. It seems as though you’re new age and when it comes to the dynamics of my relationships with women I’m old school. We can agree to disagree.