Women post pictures like this and then pretend to be shocked that men want to have sex with them. What a joke. re: Angela Rye

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
The best fukkery to me is a half naked pic with a motivational quote, the...."I have become comfortable with my body" ( fit as hell, but acting like they are out of shape) or bible scripture.

The pic and caption combo make no sense half the time. Just stick to Drake based lyric captions.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Why do y'all give attention seeking heaux the attention they wanted, and then complain about them seeking attention?

Y'all are just as annoying as those women

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Anybody who understand the rule of thirds in photograhy can see she framed the point of interest where she did to get the reaction that happened. Outrage marketing works again.. All by design. Bravo. :francis:

Tinsel crotch, oh my clutches pearls :unimpressed:
Yeah that’s literally the first thing you see lol. Post what you want but got damn man :snoop: The same people that used to hate on Demetria Obilor for just wearing dresses(she can’t help her thickness) on the news will definitely have something to say with you posting a pic like that and trying to be a CNN contributor. That text shouldn’t have been sent at all but it’s whatever. People be out here trying to be the jack of all trades but master of none and shyt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Go to any beach and you'll see men in tiny swim shorts and speedos. It would be creepy af for a woman to speak to them like "Hello, Green Bulge"
That's a beach. You're in the natural element.

Not posting it on Instagram where you probably took 10 pics to get the angle right for the world to see. If you're simply "looking forward to the new year" whhy not post it from the waist up, or even chest up? Nah, you're showing off your body, which I personally have no issue with. You ain't my girl.

BUT, you're also looking for likes IMO. If she logged back in 5 hrs later and no one liked or commented she would've been sad. And you know that's true.