Women post pictures like this and then pretend to be shocked that men want to have sex with them. What a joke. re: Angela Rye

Daps
OP you are sounding crazy. You cannot text your co-worker unwanted sexual bullshyt. It doesn't matter what she put on social media. There's women who post bikini pics of them on vacation, etc... aside from "nice pic" or a like or whatever, anything else is too much.

If you want to holla at your co-worker do it but do it respectfully.

This shouldn't have to be spelled out to you and you getting mad over them not wanting the disrespect is weird behavior.

Where did I say you can or should do any of the above? You're arguing with a straw man. Either read my full post and respond to it or say nothing at all.

I already acknowledged that dude was wrong. But I am saying why invite that type of energy? This woman is in a skimpy bathing suit with her crotch pointed at the camera. That isn't a "regular bikini pic".

She opened herself up for a certain type of energy. And yes, he was wrong and yes, he crossed a line.

But guess what? We live in a crazy world with a bunch of crazy people who cross lines constantly.

I don't see the world for what I want it to be. I see the world as it is. Maybe in a utopia, women could walk around booty butt @$$ naked and point their crotches at us and men wouldn't even look unless she expressed that we could, and we wouldn't even think anything sexual unless she gave us permission to do so.

But we dont live in that utopia.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Get some hep
And this is what most men do. And most of us don't respect half naked women.

Look at the many posts on the coli where half naked women are posted and dudes make posts like "needs more butthole" or worse. Men look at women who walk around next to naked or post half naked pics as cum receptacles. Let's be real.

And you can tell coli brehs to mind our business all you want. We do. But everybody ain't as stand-up as coli brehs. Other ppl are going to cross the line. And whose fault is that? I say the blame is on both sides.
how is asking for a girl to show her butthole disrespectful? :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cuomo was dead ass wrong PERIOD and if the optics of why and how he was wrong need to be explained then you nor anyone who believes otherwise should ever be put in a position of power and influence.

He didnā€™t exhibit any type of professionalism, self control, self discipline, tact, respect, or discernment. ALL of the qualities that a leader should utilize. Heā€™s been part of that ā€œGood Ole Boysā€ club mentality that got his brother caught up. Neither of them adapted to the times and to the reality that you canā€™t treat women like pieces of meat in a professional setting nor is the workplace a setting to find a sidepiece. You send a text with the words ā€œTinsel Crotchā€ to a woman you consider a WHORE not someone you are in negotiations with to join your Primetime number 1 rated show.

He was a fukking dumbass.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The era of Simp Neo is over, I can't take it no more! :damn:like Suga Free said, y'all letting these hoes get away with MURDER!!!

GDqxLbwXUAAmDw8

So you post this and then you act shocked that somebody comments on your body?

Again, I wouldn't do it with a woman I don't know like that, and neither should you, but there's always going to be line-steppers in the world.

What were you expecting?? :wtf:

You got your camera pointing at your crotch and then you wanna act surprised that somebody say something about it?? :mjtf:

This hoe really on there crying TEARS cause a man said "tinsel crotch" :dahell:

All the things going on in the world today, when there are real victims of sexual assault, when we got sickos out there molesting children (them sick fxggots need to burn in HELL) and you over here crying and boohooing over your coworker cac saying "tinsel crotch" when you could have easily reported it to the boss?

Man, I'm sick of these HOES! :damn:

Iā€™d suck it to the white meat.

:noah:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Iā€™m a man with daughters who considers himself a feminist and a liberal. I respect all women but every woman Iā€™m attracted to no matter if sheā€™s wearing a burka or whatever I wanna fukk her and do nasty things to her and think about every nasty thing under the sun, respectfully of course:manny:

I donā€™t have any issues with women dressing how they want, i mean as a straight man I want to see them dressed as sexy as possible . For the life of me I canā€™t understand how a man thinks he can or wants to police a woman thatā€™s not his child:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She opened herself up for a certain type of energy.

But she really didn't. She put up a picture of herself in a bikini. That's her right. That doesn't give an invitation to co-workers to say wild shyt about it. That's what happened here.

Where did Angela Rye say "I don't like how random IG account bigboss283843 commented on the pic"

She didn't.

She said she didn't like the way her co-worker was coming at her and then she got let go from the company.

Your whole argument makes no sense.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Frat boy behaviour, but were any other comments made to bolster this as a pattern?

I didn't read the full accusation?

It really depends on what else was said, otherwise he can pretend it was a crude joke to someone he thought would take the joke as banter.

Daps
Frat boy behaviour, but were any other comments made to bolster this as a pattern?

I didn't read the full accusation?

It really depends on what else was said, otherwise he can pretend it was a crude joke to someone he thought would take the joke as banter.

Which is probably what he would say. And again, I'm saying he was wrong. But I'm saying that I hate that women do all they can to get this type of energy and then start clutching pearls when they get it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which is probably what he would say. And again, I'm saying he was wrong. But I'm saying that I hate that women do all they can to get this type of energy and then start clutching pearls when they get it.
Honestly though, with a female co-worker, think about it. Unless you knew that person for years and you have been through some epic roasting and drinking sessions I can't imagine having the temerity to put that in a text.

I don't know if he would get fired for it but it is at the very least a reprimand if she raised it with the right channels.

Did she raise it with the right channels?