Women say that if you want to get laid you need to lift some weights

Daps
Dudes should workout regardless.

As for females, I never expect more (or less) than what I'm offering. If I have an 8-pack looking like prime T.O., you better be looking like

b3bbbdece18f827e5f77f4bab6e6dc2e.jpg

Now if I'm looking like a train wreck....I might only pull

2AD255A000000578-0-image-m-77_1437798289933.jpg

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What happened to women not being visual? Women can be just as shallow and superficial as men. Are there women who aren’t shallow and superficial? Absolutely! Are their women who seek to be spiritually bonded with a man? Sure! But, I maintain that women, like men, need to be physically attracted to their partners. I also do not believe all women are shallow and superficial.

There are plenty of them out there who isn’t trippin off of men being muscular. Some even prefer men to be a lil flabby or pudgy. In all, people are people across the board who like what they like. Either you fit their mold or you don’t!

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn’t there a site called bodybuilding forums where dudes who are jacked can’t understand why women aren’t falling at their feet? :mjlol:

It doesn’t hurt to be in shape but also there’s a limit. Those oversized bodybuilding dudes aren’t attractive to most women. Lean muscular is probably the sweet spot.

I know this is a crazy concept also but women don’t all like the same thing. To say all women like s certain thing is idiotic nobodies universally attractive

I’m in pretty good shape now and while I’m not doing bad with women I did my best a few years ago when I barely worked out because my mind was right. Working out isn’t a magic elixir

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to women not being visual? Women can be just as shallow and superficial as men. Are there women who aren’t shallow and superficial? Absolutely! Are their women who seek to be spiritually bonded with a man? Sure! But, I maintain that women, like men, need to be physically attracted to their partners. I also do not believe all women are shallow and superficial.

There are plenty of them out there who isn’t trippin off of men being muscular. Some even prefer men to be a lil flabby or pudgy. In all, people are people across the board who like what they like. Either you fit their mold or you don’t!

Women judge faces more then bodies.

If a dude has a good looking face he doesn’t have to be in great shape he can even be a little overweight and do well as long as he’s not a total mess

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If a dude has a good looking face he doesn’t have to be in great shape he can even be a little overweight and do well as long as he’s not a total mess

The same could be said about men. I see a lot of women with pretty faces, but not so good looking bodies with men. I don't believe in absolutes.

People, in general, find certain features and statures attractive. There are also attractive people who struggle to find partners. Beauty/handsomeness is in the eye of the beholder.

I am just someone who doesn't believe that women are this special demographic that are on some super spiritual strata in tuned with the universe and infallible. They are human beings with the same imperfections and flaws as men.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

50 cent disagrees. Bishes wasn't on him until he stepped his fitness game up....money helps too.