Women sporting butt pads is crazy..:mjlaugh:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Seriously...what's the point when your gonna have to take it off anyways? Especially when your about to get smashed?:mjlol::gucci:

Is it supposed to help shape a woman's butt?

I seen a Kelly Jenner looking ass bytch stocking fruit at Wal-Mart with one on. You can tell she got butt pads on right away and her ass is already so small. It just don't like right:patrice:

She think she the shyt too walking around with it on....:pachaha:

She hit me with the :youngsabo:when I was looking and walked off cause I looked at her.

I just couldn't get passed at how ridiculous she looked and she had pounds of make up on.

are women that insecure that they gotta wear fake asses now just to get attention ?:francis:

Be happy with who you are and what you blessed you with brehettes:wow:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Better that she has butt pads than bootleg butt enhancement surgery.

I knew one woman ever who confessed to having owned butt padding. She was tall slim and very top heavy and from ATL. She had no hips and no butt.

I met her when she was living in NYC,she wasn't running around doing that up here.
I was at her spot looking at her photo album....and she had to explain an old picture.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes, women can be that insecure.

I've only really seen them at Hispanic shops but don't think I've ever noticed a woman with it actually on.

The fact that you could see she was wearing it is hilarious. Imagine seeing shorty everyday, and one day she looking thick, booty poppin' right off her lower back. Next day you see her she lookin' flatter than Hank Hill :mjlol:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Dawg, females are MAD insecure. It's pretty damn bad I know girls who look pretty damn good,but think they look like current lil Kim. It's kinda annoying tbh

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Yes, women can be that insecure.

I've only really seen them at Hispanic shops but don't think I've ever noticed a woman with it actually on.

The fact that you could see she was wearing it is hilarious. Imagine seeing shorty everyday, and one day she looking thick, booty poppin' right off her lower back. Next day you see her she lookin' flatter than Hank Hill :mjlol:
Funny thing is... she wears them all the time. My sister stays going to that walmart and sees her.

It's like she really thought no one would notice.

I just can't fukk with a chick that wears butt pads mane lol

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is... she wears them all the time. My sister stays going to that walmart and sees her.

It's like she really thought no one would notice.

I just can't fukk with a chick that wears butt pads mane lol
She bought it so it's hers :troll:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
My last gf went into the waist trainer store at the mall (I know :snoop:), and came out the store with the contraption that squeezes your butt out. I looked at that bytch like she was crazy. She had a decent fatty anyways, I don't know why these women be tripping on that. I ain't trying to act like I'm millionaire status, don't act like you got a gang of ass when you don't.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kinda like brehs wearing reps or fake jewelry