Women with flags in their bio

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I’m not on Twitter. But I see a lot of brehs on here with the :mjpls: Whenever they see a fine black girl with a flag in her bio, like Tinaqueen , or the black girl who dated the racist family thread. What does it mean? They think their better than Black Americans ...cause ...?

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
if they all pro black in the bio and pics, they love swirling. its over compensation im talking from seeing this from personal experience including my sister.

its like chicks with all the BA,PHD, certificates but no man or kids, its another excuse used.

until black is not portrayed as weak by the media, then a lot of these wenches are going to be swirling. :manny:

yates

All Star
Daps
Nikkas think women out of their ethnic group have more of a propensity to be on some :mjpls:

I used think the same :mjlol:

If its a black women on some :mjpls:, I would be like well at least she aint African :myman:

If she African then its at least she aint west African :myman:

Then if she west African at least she aint Ghanaian :myman:

If she Ghanaian at least she aint akan :myman:

if she akan at least she aint my tribe akuapem :myman:

:mjlol:then I realized how deluded I was being. Point is, any black woman ( or man ) can be on that self hate tip regardless of ethnicity lol.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
well if it makes you happy the only time i saw a black girl say white boys only had a flag on their bio.
had the nerve to be ugly too. :mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
maybe they realised cac America don't regard them as emerican..do u believe u living under apatheid?

I don't know the definition of apartheid, but I do know that my people have been getting oppressed for over 400 years