Women with winter guts unappreciation thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been going on numerous dates this winter and at least 90% of these broads have sloppy ass guts :scust:

You lazy broads who wait till near the summer to only get a flat stomach for the summer and bikini weather are pathetic..show some respect for yourself and your date

I spend a huge amount of time on my physique and value my body if you're a lazy bytch who only stays in great shape for summer months then I'm moving the fukk on :camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Been going on numerous dates this winter and at least 90% of these broads have sloppy ass guts :scust:

You lazy broads who wait till near the summer to only get a flat stomach for the summer and bikini weather are pathetic..show some respect for yourself and your date

I spend a huge amount of time on my physique and value my body if you're a lazy bytch who only stays in great shape for summer months then I'm moving the fukk on :camby:
Big guts and lazy fukks wanting good dikk.

These chicks feel entitled no matter how disgusting they look

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big guts and lazy fukks wanting good dikk.

These chicks feel entitled no matter how disgusting they look

I'm not talking about real fat women these are women that with clothes on look great but take it off and they got a spare tire :huhldup:

If they would just get off their ass and do some sit ups and crunches they'd go from 7's to 9's

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I'm not talking about real fat women these are women that with clothes on look great but take it off and they got a spare tire :huhldup:

If they would just get off their ass and do some sit ups and crunches they'd go from 7's to 9's

i like alcohol pot bellies on a girl

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Go on a crash diet for "bikini season" then don't understand why you gain it back plus interest that fall, brehettes.

On the other hand a large woman could come in handy during cold spells like this :patrice: