Women's Health Thread

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I noticed there isn't a thread on women's health issues: cramping, fibroids, migraines, bloating, etc. How do y'al deal? What's yall advice? I get random migraines so I make sure to always have Aleve on me; sometimes I get irritable as fukk and don't speak. In regards to fibroids, I know black women have a high rate of that.

Anyway this is just a thread to provide advice on women's health issues. :smile:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Any home/natural remedies for cramps? I get them off and on, sometimes I go a couple of months without them then the following I get them bad. I usually drug myself with Advil and use icy hot (and end up smelling like an old person lol). I found that elevating my legs sometimes helps, not always though.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
@Rawtid what's this I hear about ACV helping?

I get headaches every cycle and really bad migraines periodically. Nothing helps but to go to sleep/pass out.

Maybe BC would help.

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
I am estrogen dominant and taking maca root helped to balance EVERYTHING.

My cycle went back to 3 days and was very light. Idk why I stopped taking it.

Acv for me, helps with the overall discomfort and I swear no bloat. That heavy feeling is simply not there.

robbyfine

Rookie
Daps
Personally, I always had terrible menstrual cramps, vomit till I passed out kind, but throw a twisted ovarian cyst in the mix and it was, indeed, more painful than labour. My normal cramps were about the same as labour. I should add, when I went into labour it wasn't a minute of cramping, a few minutes of relief, I cramped for 40 minutes, a few minutes break, then forty minutes. I've been taking Canada drugs direct pain killers to somehow deal with cramps

Last edited: