Wonen have been getting sexually harassed since the beginning of time why is Metoo era different

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Since the beginning of humans existence on this planet, women have harrassed, abused, raped, had men whistle at them, and have random men yell all sorts of things either wanted or unwanted. But now all of a sudden because of a hashtag people are starting to realize that you can't just walk up to a woman and do things such as take your dikk our of your pants and tell her to suck it you dumb bytch or something like that. I mean come on, it should be common knowledge that grabbing a women's ass or sticking your hands down her pants or taking your dikk out of your pants and slapping your dikk in her face is inappropriate behavior. I knew those things where inappropriate when I was a kid So you're telling me that there are grown ass men who don't those things are inappropriate? There have been other feminist movements in the last 100 years, so what makes the Metoo movement any different?

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Black women were raped in slavery. Metoo should also be responsible and address women that sexual harass men too. And also gay men who sexual harass men. Address all this shyt. Can't be no bias shyt going on. Go just as hard for sexually harassed men as you do sexually harassed women. Condemn women and gay men/women just as much as straight men. I've had women pull out their titties on me and flash me in skirts with no panties on. I've also had women grab my dck without consent. I've also seen gay men/women sexual harass straight men/women. These are things that are purposefully being ignored and not talked about and I think it's time to have these conversations. Women/gay ppl should not be able to get away with sexual harassing/assaulting men whatsoever

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
1. because who likes being harassed?

2. Thanks to social media, shaming has become a very large blunt instrument.

3. Yes, there's been tons of feminist movements and counter-movements. But never in recorded history could you have like 5 million women from all classes, races, creeds and colors all point the finger at one man and tell him to cut the shyt out while another 10 million onlookers watch.

also

Black women were raped in slavery. Metoo should also be responsible and address women that sexual harass men too. And also gay men who sexual harass men. Address all this shyt. Can't be no bias shyt going on. Go just as hard for sexually harassed men as you do sexually harassed women. Condemn women and gay men/women just as much as straight men

this