Woodley demands pubic apology from Dana White or he's going to "start leaking some shyt"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he tore his shoulder in round 1 then Dana is a real POS...He did what he had to do to win...I would NEVER go to the ground with Maia...plus Maia had the same performance against Anderson so he needs some criticism for this more than Woodley
Dana went waaaaaay to far with his criticism. He may as well have lost the way he downplayed the impressive tdd he showed saying like what he stopped 10 ?? And saying he could of finished him easily

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Imagine already being paid pennies compared to what your worth

Then your boss goes out and berates you on national television

:picard:
Welcome to White Privilege 101.

The extremely narcissistic ones always want to let us know that they are responsible for our opportunities and if they don't like the way we perform, for whatever reason, they berate us.

llt23

All Star
Daps
I dont understand the criticism. He didnt make the fight. They put him up against a guy who only knows jiu jitsu. So he kept him out and countered his attempts to take him down. It was smart. If anything it showed jiu jitsu guys that they gotta get more versatile or they will never win.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Tyron was talking that shyt:wow:. Told zero lies in that interview. Called out the favoritism towards conor and bisping. Spoke on both guys getting "money fights" with zero titles defenses. I've seen a lot of fighters get criticized over the years for "boring" fights, but this is by far the most I ever seen. Some next level shyt.