Wop really lapped Ross, Jeezy, & Tip

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Gucci is not an artist that you can wait for a good album with. His career is basically a collection of singles and features that are spread out among 100 mixtapes. I don't know if it's poor management or that's just what he is going for but it makes it very difficult to introduce people to his music. You don't know what song is on what tape and sometimes you end up going through a tape with all garbage on it. The best you can do is open a Spotify Playlist and hope they compiled all the hits.

The other artists mentioned have solid albums you can put on and bump for people.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I think OP didn’t make his point clear

Not talking about primes and bigger records

Those 3 are washed in this new gen and Gucci still considered current.

So they race slowed up and Gucci still jogging past them. Lapped them. “The reason why we lead the pack, this is a marathon. You start off fast now you wheezing in the back.....”

They started fast and now nobody cares. Gucci has a slow steady grind that’s still keeping him current right now
Gucci never went high enough to warrant this quote.
Jay's been a DON since 1998,one of the top nikkas.
Gucci was never big as prime tip or prime jeezy

10:31

Superstar
Daps
So he Gucci didn’t even sell half of what ross
Sold

Jeezy gonna outsell him too

Sales?

Ross and Jeezy just sound uninspired tbh.. i can’t even capture where I think TIP is.. i fukk with all their music

But Wop really still out here hungry, you can hear it in his bars..flow..

I can appreciate that from a vet

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Sales?

Ross and Jeezy just sound uninspired tbh.. i can’t even capture where I think TIP is.. i fukk with all their music

I just don’t see how Gucci lapped anyone , last album came and went and sold 30k.

I fukk with Gucci nikkas put him on some pedestal tho for some reason.

Just cause Gucci release a lot of material don’t make it dope

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Sales?

Wop done changed his brain during his extended incarceration.
(time stamped).

He doesn't entertain negative influence, both internally and externally.

300 (Moscowitz, Cohen, Liles) as your back end, work ethic, savvy social media and press (jewels, cars, lifestyle etc) has kept him viable.

People love the Gucci story, it will always be that way.

He's a bankable commodity since he cut all the bullshyt out.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)][/COLOR]

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
gucci trash and the joke of him being better than jeezy or tip, much less ross is old.

jeezy and tip dont really make much to check for either, but seriously, this nigg@ got like 100 albums/tapes, barely worth one listen.

grow up.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Gucci is not an artist that you can wait for a good album with. His career is basically a collection of singles and features that are spread out among 100 mixtapes. I don't know if it's poor management or that's just what he is going for but it makes it very difficult to introduce people to his music. You don't know what song is on what tape and sometimes you end up going through a tape with all garbage on it. The best you can do is open a Spotify Playlist and hope they compiled all the hits.

The other artists mentioned have solid albums you can put on and bump for people.
Powerful post

BukowCrow

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gucci will never have the mainstream appeal Ross has but I don't think he minds, he's been living a great life recently.