Words can't describe how much I love my family

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:wow::mjcry:

Man, today was just amazing. From 11AM to 15 minutes ago. The laughs, the good food, the love, the good time, the old stories. My aunts & uncles all coming thru, my cousins coming home from college, everyone else gathering from all over, it was just an amazing day. The dominoes, the spades, the lil cousins/nephews/nieces playing football & basketball & tag. Real talk, if you ever feel down & depressed, spend some time with family. No one's got you like they got you:mjcry:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
This is true but unfortunately not for all. But that's a blessing you have that OP. Cherish it.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I love my family also especially my mom. She is over 60 but I’d still take a bullet for her and avenge her with blood if anyone mess with her.

She’s my protector all day everyday.

This sh!t sound weird asf n!gga :dahell:

It’s like you’re saying people don’t normally take a bullet for their mom once she’s over 60 but in this case you’ll make an exception. Tf n!gga :dead:

Wtf did her age have to do with ANYthing :russ:

this n!ggas on some ole “this old hag is over 60 but fk it I’ll still rock wit her” sh!t :deadmanny:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This sh!t sound weird asf n!gga :dahell:

It’s like you’re saying people don’t normally take a bullet for their mom once she’s over 60 but in this case you’ll make an exception. Tf n!gga :dead:

Wtf did her age have to do with ANYthing :russ:

this n!ggas on some ole “this old hag is over 60 but fk it I’ll still rock wit her” sh!t :deadmanny:

I think it’s weird you got offended and wrote a paragraph about it.

:picard:

Moving on.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Just being able to watch my 2 boys grow. 4 years and 8 months. Love them with all I got. I sent my brother a instant message earlier today, just to see of he would respond. He passed June 23rd of this year.