Words Every Black Person Should Read

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But what if said biracials go harder and contribute more towards the black community such as the man you just quoted and give birth to people like Malcolm X :lupe: ?
Does that change the fact that the majority of their ancestors are non-black?

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
@Mephistopheles get out of my alerts dothead and quit following me. I don't want your gay ass, I don't like men. I'm talking to a female here, no nikkas.
An American biracial most likely has a black American parent who is on average 15-18% white. Their offspring with whites will be majority white.
If said biracial contributes more and goes harder for the black community like the man you quoted does it matter :lupe: ?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Though the colored man is no longer subject to be bought and sold, he is still surrounded by an adverse sentiment which fetters all his movements. In his downward course he meets with no resistance, but his course upward is resented and resisted at every step of his progress. If he comes in ignorance, rags, and wretchedness, he conforms to the popular belief of his character, and in that character he is welcome. But if he shall come as a gentleman, a scholar, and a statesman, he is hailed as a contradiction to the national faith concerning his race, and his coming is resented as impudence. In the one case he may provoke contempt and derision, but in the other he is an affront to pride, and provokes malice. Let him do what he will, there is at present, therefore, no escape for him. The color line meets him everywhere... ~ Frederick Douglass
More than 100 years later, and Frederick's words still ring true today. What are some words that you think blacks would benefit from reading?