Workout shorts with zippered pocket (s)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I need some, brehs.

What's y'all go-to shorts?

I like them 7" long, but I want some with a zipper.

Amazon has a few, but I've bought from 3 different companies and they're all made in China so I sent them back.

I'd like my slave labor to come from a non adversarial nation.

Post up

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I only know of workout pants with pocket zippers. You can’t find nothing with google? I recently bought workout clothes from ASOS’ 4505 brand

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Good luck.

Especially shorts with some style and two real rear zippered pockets.

Art Barr

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I'm a frivolous mothafukka.

Was so exhausted hunting for legit gym shorts with pockets (it's the only shiit will wear now because i loathe losing shiit).

What i've been doing is buying ambercrombie or nike running pants with the zippers and cutting them/making them into shorts...

When you have as many garments as i do... it's whatever.

But trust me you... it's the best thing you'll ever do. I ended up wearing them all summer. Did it to two pairs of pants/converted them into shorts. Best thing i've ever done to my apparel since making my own jorts.

Crazy thing is I even saw Lebrong doing this shiit as well. It's fashionable and functional with all that utilitarianism they bring to the forefront/table.

lol.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Was so exhausted hunting for legit gym shorts with pockets (it's the only shiit will wear now because i loathe losing shiit).

What i've been doing is buying ambercrombie or nike running pants with the zippers and cutting them/making them into shorts...

But trust me you... it's the best thing you'll ever do. I ended up wearing them all summer. Did it to two pairs of pants/converted them into shorts. Best thing i've ever done to my apparel since making my own jorts.

Crazy thing is I even saw Lebrong doing this shiit as well. It's fashionable and functional with all that utilitarianism they bring to the forefront/table.

lol.

Like i said.

You want dope athletic shorts with actual functional pockets.

Good luck with that.
This poster i quoted.
just said fukk all those hundreds of online images and sites.
Imma make my shorts.

That is how hard it is.
to find functional shorts with four pockets.
Let alone zippers.

Art Barr

Good luck tho

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I need some, brehs.

What's y'all go-to shorts?

I like them 7" long, but I want some with a zipper.

Amazon has a few, but I've bought from 3 different companies and they're all made in China so I sent them back.

I'd like my slave labor to come from a non adversarial nation.

Post up

Learning your measurements in centimenters will change your fortune breh.

Oh and never buy tops on amazon if you can help it.

Art Barr

Imma grab dis 110 top and 95 plus sumfin in pants tho.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

lol.

:ohhh: