World Cup ambassador from Qatar denounces homosexuality

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
There's an entire red light district in Bangkok that caters to Muslim men. They prefer Muslim prostitutes there because supposedly they do a "temporary marriage" with the girls so that it's not sinful (since having an additional wife is okay). When the deed is done they renounce the marriage and it's all good.

I don't think it's actually approved in all circles but it's clearly acceptable enough that they do thriving business. :snoop:

It's where you can find the best shwerma too. :ehh:
this is called nikah mut'ah. it is only permissable in Ja'afari Shi'a (aka Twelver). It is haram in Sunni and other Shi'a schools of jurisprudence.

It is interesting that Bangkok has a large enough Ja'afari tourist or resident population that this is a thing there, do you know are there many Iranians there or something?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
this is called nikah mut'ah. it is only permissable in Ja'afari Shi'a (aka Twelver). It is haram in Sunni and other Shi'a schools of jurisprudence.

It is interesting that Bangkok has a large enough Ja'afari tourist or resident population that this is a thing there, do you know are there many Iranians there or something?

The Muslim tourists in that area are mad diverse - lots of Gulf-looking brehs but also Indonesians and Malaysians, former Soviets, Africans, everyone.

It's possible that only the Ja'afari are doing the legit "nikah mut'ah" and the rest of them are just degenerates without an excuse. But for whatever reason there are definitely enough specifically requesting Muslim women that they go out of their way to get women from Muslim nations for those areas.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I've used this 3 times today already :mjlol:
full

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
they feel the west is culturally trying to move in on them
But they'll happily take their money and put on a sports tournament featuring every continent across the world.

The Gulf Cooperation Council are collectively (& justifiably) concerned about their geo-political and economical positions 50 years from now.

Fossil fuel will glacially become taboo. If they expect tourism to flourish then they need to adapt their interpretations of the Quran to be more tolerant. (Why you'd want to visit boring shopping malls and tacky Louis Vuitton stores in the desert is beyond me, but hey, American's gonna American.)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what you do...live your life.

I.also don't care. If QATAR chooses to stand up.and disallow.public acts of homosexuality in their.country.
:manny:

BTW In Those.countries they blocked the scene where vmpire and that one bytch kissed in the twilight movie.
I saw the last one In Bahrain..any kissing they edit out .

Last edited: