World Health Organization : Bacon, Sausage, Ham among top 5 most carcinogenic substances

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This ain't new...I've known about this research for 15 years or more.

Mostly went off beef/pork back in 2000, and never touch the processed stuff. Still eat chicken on rare occasions. It's a hell of a lot healthier lifestyle, and better for a few other reasons too.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Truth is meat is unhealthy for humans. We are not fukking carnivores.

Vegan diet and lifestyle :blessed:

Meat eaters :scust:

I would love to become a vegan

I'd need someone to break down that diet though

like what do yall mofos eat forreal.. tree bark & bird seed ?

anytime I decide I'm going to avoid meat I struggle trying to find something else

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Health Dangers Of Soy

3. Goitrogens:
Potent agents that block your synthesis of thyroid hormones and can cause hypothyroidism and thyroid cancer. In infants, consumption of soy formula has been linked with autoimmune thyroid disease. Goitrogens interfere with iodine metabolism.

4. Phytoestrogens/Isoflavones: Plant compounds resembling human estrogen can block your normal estrogen and disrupt endocrine function, cause infertility, and increase your risk for breast cancer.

Eat soybean Burgers and wash them down with soy milk cause you are trying to avoid cancer brehs :mjlol:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this!

a well balance health plan. you need meat, plenty of vegetables, fruits, and exercise to stay healthy and fit. just look at Gorillas for example; they're omnivores so they need meat, vegetables, and fruits in their system. plus Gorillas are very active.

Them and Bears, my two favorite animals.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I would love to become a vegan

I'd need someone to break down that diet though

like what do yall mofos eat forreal.. tree bark & bird seed ?

anytime I decide I'm going to avoid meat I struggle trying to find something else
Go for it breh. I'm 20 years plus now.
Basically veganism is no dairy no meat fish chicken or eggs. There are different types where you can do eggs or dairy or both for protein. I'd recommend talking to your doctor and taking a physical first. Start off switching gradually rather than completely. Take a multivitamin with iron and omega 3 fatty acids that you may miss from a meat/poultry diet.
I cook a lot of pasta legumes vegetables tofu. PM me if you want some websites for ideas or recipes.
Godspeed