"World Is In Trouble Anytime Axeman Come" Walters vs Lomachenko hbo 11/26 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
[VIDEO] VASYL LOMACHENKO TALKS NICHOLAS WALTERS CLASH; EXPECTS TOUGH FOUR ROUNDS THEN SMOOTH SAILING || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"I think it's going to be very hard for the first four rounds...after that, everything is going to be okay...he's strong, yeah, but it doesn't mean he's going to win," stated super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko, who talked about his upcoming clash with Nicholas Walters. Check it out!

Loma ready:obama:

I posted that in the video already, u must didn't watch it.

he cant score fights for shyt(he also thought pac won over may) so I know he aint gone see that ko punch:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio that's how hes looked for about a month now. if hes been sparring hardcore then he might okay.

dude blew up tho....looked like a fukkin MW:leon::heh::snoop:

jesus...i cant blame him...that jamaican food is GOAT level...if he makes weight that fight night weight is going to be real interesting

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Walters: He's The Same Lomachenko as The One That Lost To Salido

By Keith Idec

Nicholas Walters heard promoter Bob Arum compare Vasyl Lomachenko’s skill level to that of a young Muhammad Ali during a conference call Monday.

Jamaica’s Walters (26-0-1, 21 KOs) also has studied all the footage from Lomachenko’s impressive but brief professional boxing career. The former two-division champion still doesn’t believe the hype that accompanies Lomachenko (6-1, 4 KOs) as they approach a highly anticipated, 130-pound showdown Saturday night at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas (HBO).

“His achievements are good for him … but even Muhammad Ali at his best, he lost fights, also,” Walters said. “So, you know, Lomanchenko, I don’t think he’s a different guy from the Lomachenko that lost to Salido. He’s the same Lomachenko. I don’t think that they went and traded [for] a different Lomachenko. They say a leopard cannot change his spots, right?

salido-lomachenko%20%282%29.jpg

“So if he lost to [Orlando] Salido, that means that he’s not undefeated. He can be technical all he wants, but I’m in the hurt business. I’m in the gladiator sport, right? I’m a descendent of the gladiator. And I fight all my fights like that. And I express myself through my fights in the way that I think as a gladiator. So come this Saturday, with his technical fights and whatever, I’m gonna be up for it and I’m definitely gonna put on a hell of a show this Saturday night.”

Ukraine’s Lomachenko has won five straight fights since Mexico’s Salido (43-13-4, 30 KOs, 1 NC) defeated him by split decision in the two-time Olympic gold medalist’s second pro bout 2½ years ago. A majority decision win against previously unbeaten former American Olympian Gary Russell Jr. (27-1, 16 KOs) started that winning streak in June 2014.

“Each fight is different,” Walters said. “I’m not gonna say I’m gonna fight the same fight as Salido. No. Each fight is different. Of course, only a fool doesn’t learn from his mistakes or doesn’t learn during a period of time. He’s training. He’s working out, so I know that he’s a more complete fighter than [he was in] his first fight. But just so the people know because we all talk about Lomachenko like he’s undefeated – I’m the undefeated [fighter]. So I’m not even worried.

“I’m saying that of course he has learned and he’s a better fighter from that loss. But he still has a loss. There’s still a blemish on his record, that he lost. You know? With that in mind, he has tasted the sour defeat and I’ve never tasted a sour defeat. So we stayed undefeated, and we’re gonna keep it that way this Saturday.”

HBO will televise the Lomachenko-Walters fight live after a replay of the controversial Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev light heavyweight title fight. The replay of Ward-Kovalev, which Ward narrowly won by unanimous decision (114-113 on all three scorecards) is scheduled to begin at 10:35 p.m. ET.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

yep, and look at may he more technical with good footwork than anyone and pressure/high volume guys always made it the toughest for him.

only thing bout may he would actually try to bang inside(even though he clinch a lot to)......loma just wants to hold and never fights inside.

walters got a way better jab and goes to the body constantly with mean intentions. if walters puts in early good body work he can slow loma movement n quickness down. that way he can get a kd or ko during championship rds cause he gonna need it.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
@Tuaminator tua you think lomachenko is going to ko axe man? I'm only asking because you and I are the only predicting from the poll this fight ends in a KO lol
REASON why i chose those prediction is because i feel Vasyl is feeling his power now and can safely put those combo's to greater use..the yardie man Axe Chopper leaves himself open..

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
REASON why i chose those prediction is because i feel Vasyl is feeling his power now and can safely put those combo's to greater use..the yardie man Axe Chopper leaves himself open..

true but if u study walters his defense way better than what people think it is....but its not perfect. loma is not a defensive guru either.....his offensive skills is just impressive imo.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The excuses when Lomachenko finally outclasses Walters:banderas:

Really excited for Loma to suddenly be an overrated hype job who was never that good to begin with after Walters beats him until he’s on his Cody Rhodes un-Dashing steez, and Walters goes into his next big fight as an underdog with no chance again :dead:

Loma's new theme song after this

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Really excited for Loma to suddenly be an overrated hype job who was never that good to begin with after Walters beats him until he’s on his Cody Rhodes un-Dashing steez, and Walters goes into his next big fight as an underdog with no chance again :dead:

Loma's new theme song after this

Lomachenko is on my Top 5, skill for skill, fighters list:ufdup:

Andre Ward
Guillermo Rigondeaux
Vasyl Lomachenko
Demetrius Andrade
Carl Frampton

So yeah...once he embarrasses The Axe Man like I've always maintained he would, I can continue my close stanning of Loma (but not official stan....just close:youngsabo:) as I've been doing since @krackdagawd brought him to my attention a couple years ago:obama:

If Loma loses, then I'll give the Axe Man his props though:ehh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Lomachenko is on my Top 5, skill for skill, fighters list:ufdup:

Andre Ward
Guillermo Rigondeaux
Vasyl Lomachenko
Demetrius Andrade
Carl Frampton

So yeah...once he embarrasses The Axe Man like I've always maintained he would, I can continue my close stanning of Loma (but not official stan....just close:youngsabo:) as I've been doing since @krackdagawd brought him to my attention a couple years ago:obama:

If Loma loses, then I'll give the Axe Man his props though:ehh:

okay and there is no excuse breh...why u think im in this thread going off. even with walters being out for 2 years.

breh said that he is READY....once a man says that there is no excuse.

now I might think its a robbery but there wont be no excuses.......walters could just take a tune up if he wasn't ready. so its not my fault if hes not lol.

and ill give loma credit for improving if he wins. im the fairest of fair when it comes to this boxing shyt....I leave biased shyt to casual kiddy stans and hbo. aint got time for that foolishness.:yeshrug:

plus if u wanna keep all the way real...yall always give loma excuses for loosing to salido....talm bout low blows n he was overweight.....u know this n that.

so don't start the excuses game when u play that card ur self when u want to.:ufdup:

and I been knew u stanned loma when u argued with me for a week straight bout dude one time lol.....u more invested in this fight than ward/kkk fight or u could be more shook about it and tryna fool us.......lol:deadmanny:

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
if it goes full 12 I have a feeling that Loma wins that. Walters is also very fast and skilled but maybe Loma eve more so
but I picked Walters KO cause I think Loma's defense is leaky, he often gets overconfident with his flurries imo, against someone like Walters that can be a death sentence.

I wouldn't really compare this to Kovalev vs Ward
Ward is not like Loma
and Kovlev is not like Walters

ll different styles imo...