World War 3

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Say brehs...How do you think it's going to start. I for one see this whole Syria/Turkey incident as the precursor to an all out war if NATO gets involved. Russia ain't trying to hear it and has been sending jets and all sorts of military supplies to Syria.

Nato to meet over Turkish plane 'being shot down' over Syria - Telegraph

"The Syrians knew full well that it was a Turkish military plane and the nature of its mission," said Davutoglu.

"Nobody should dare put Turkey's (military) capabilities to the test," he warned.

"We will bring this affair before public opinion and international law in the name of Turkey's honour."
:ohhh:

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think it'll start at all. I think humanity is catching on to all these fabricated wars. People are becoming more conscious to the bullshyt and propaganda.

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
This may be a thought a bit off the beaten path, but I don't believe there have been several wars.

I think we've (the human race) been in a constant state of war since WW1.

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
I hope it doesn't happen cos I will probably lose a lot of money on stock market

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As cool as it would be, its not going to happen.

Many nations, more specifically the "superpowers" are very dependent on each other in the worlds functioning and a world war wouldn't benefit anyone right now. At least not anytime soon, we're not there yet.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This may be a thought a bit off the beaten path, but I don't believe there have been several wars.

I think we've (the human race) been in a constant state of war since WW1.

i agree.

As cool as it would be, its not going to happen.

Many nations, more specifically the "superpowers" are very dependent on each other in the worlds functioning and a world war wouldn't benefit anyone right now. At least not anytime soon, we're not there yet.

"WW3" is not a viable option.
the Super Powers of the world have been using proxy wars to engage each other fore the last 60 years.

Korean war = USSR & China vs USA
Veitnam = USSR & China vs USA & France
Cuba = USSR/Russia & Venezuela vs USA
Afghanistan (in the 80's) = Warsaw Pact vs Nato

you get the picture...the big boys don't go head to head anymore.
they use others to host the conflicts.