World's Best Velvet Sky Appreciation Thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Former TNA Star Velvet Sky Retires From The Ring

Two-time Knockouts Champion Velvet Sky achieved a lot during her time with Impact Wrestling, but those days are done forever — because she’s officially hanging up her boots.

Sky announced her retirement via WNPR Connecticut and said she decided to return to college, as well as train at a wrestling school in Danbury, CT.

She explains, “Wrestling has a shelf life. College doesn’t. You can be fifty years old and go to college for your degree. You can’t be fifty years old and train to be a pro wrestler.”

Velvet adds, “I’m in really, really good physical condition, still, and my health is great. And I want to keep it that way. I had a really satisfying fifteen-year wrestling career, so I went back to school because I got to live out my wrestling dream.”

Sky is currently studying to be a personal trainer at Post University.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

She had a good run. :mjcry:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I thought she had been retired for a year or two already. She's been on that rasslin convention circuit for awhile.

Would've been cool to see her get a WWE run, and she might've been able to get it when the Dudleys came back, but I don't think her heart has been in it for a few years.

:salute: to her getting out when she's still young and healthy

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
dc75308ccf4be9e98f486b8d1d376d2c.gif

Velvet-Sky-gifs-0032.gif

0f7fcde4b79eff7b453cd81670c3710786521511_hq.gif

Damn she was hot.