malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
UNIT 731

:dwillhuh:

Unit 731 | Cracked.com

Unit 731 was a Japanese facility in China during World War II where biological and chemical experiments were performed on human beings to create weapons. It almost manages to get worse from there.

Unit-731-photo-3jpg

NSFW (female dead, naked)
femalevictim.jpg

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This is a true story...on my life brehs

Yo...one of my best friends is this thorough white boy from the brickyard in Germantown in Philly :dwillhuh:

I was with this nikka in like 2004 and we drank a 5th of brandy and smoked some dust and we were driving to get some beer. This nikka started to tell me about the Loudon house he heard about growing up in Germantown:

Loudoun Mansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Loudoun Mansion Ghosts - Philadelphia, PA

I asked him if someone lived there now and he told me nah, but someone comes to watch over the place during the day. I told that nikka i dont believe in ghosts and he aint bout it and he dont wanna kick in the door and spend the night there. He looked at me like :childplease: We got 2 cases of beer, some more dust, some weed, a pizza, and 2 cheesesteaks with fries, drove back to his crib, stole his wifes candles, and drove right there it was 9 o clock. We parked a block over and looked like some idiots carrying 2 cases of beer pizza and the bag with the cheesesteak platters.

I didnt think this nikka was bout it but he climbed over the gate and had me pass him all the shyt over the gate :merchant:

I climbed the gate and we picked the shyt up and went up to the mansion. We got to the door, my homie took a look around, and kicked the door right in :gladbron:

So we get in there and light the candles, pop open some beer, roll up a loveboat (dust and weed blunt) and we chilling talking and shyt. We start eating our grub and hear mad creeks upstairs (we were in what i guess was the common area). We both were like :merchant:

So, Im not :troll: really, and I know you just read all that, but its true but theres not really a big story :yeshrug: any further, but we were kicking it there all night getting drunk and high and busting it up, and all night we heard creeks and what sounded like footsteps :merchant: upstairs, but we were waaaaayyyy too dusted and shook to go upstairs. We saw the sun coming up and left all of our trash in there and went outside....we were too fukked up to climb the gate so we went to the entrace and it was locked with a chain and a padlock. We shot the lock off with his wifes plastic glock 9 he used to carry around, opened the gate and he drove me home and I passed out and he kept the 8 beers that was left :yeshrug:

I know that wasnt what yall wanted to hear...but them creeks and footsteps had us :merchant:

We were seasoned dust smokers at the time so we knew it wasnt the dust fukking with us, some shyt was really going down upstairs

You from Brickyard?
Im from W.O.L.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I seen an episode where investigators checked this place out, dude caught on camera one of those dolls open its eyes and turn its head :damn: homie ran for his life out of that cabin :wow:

Need a link breh :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

As far as I know they come out around those times because of the "witching hour" or the "devils hour", I think Wiccans believe in it.

It's the time when spirits are at their strongest, when black magick works the best.. Things like that.

Are you a real person?

Mainly, are you a real female with female lady parts?

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli can go deeper. Pedo/Nazi ect
Only thing had me semi shook was the suicide forest