Worse Scorecards Than Canelo/GGG

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nothing wrong with that score, 118-110 for Carnelo was the only accurate score since Canelo out boxed GGG, controlled the pace, and landed more devastating punches which caused GGG's knees to buckle in the 10th or 11th round. GGG mostly landed arm punches and grazed Canelo if he didn't completely miss most of his power shots.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Paul Williams-Sergio Martinez I

Retard judge fukked up a classic fight with a 119-110 scorecard.

The other cards were 115-113 for Williams and a 114-114 draw

first of all...this is a classic fight...pure classic..this made my lady go to the bedroom because it was too violent for her

I had punisher winning 115-113...he basically wore Sergio out with his workrate ( I miss watching Punisher in the ring :wow:)..but that 119-110 put a damper on that fight..a 10-1-1 card reeks of incompetence...if I remember ppl called up the judge of that card and were threatening him lol

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
first of all...this is a classic fight...pure classic..this made my lady go to the bedroom because it was too violent for her

I had punisher winning 115-113...he basically wore Sergio out with his workrate ( I miss watching Punisher in the ring :wow:)..but that 119-110 put a damper on that fight..a 10-1-1 card reeks of incompetence...if I remember ppl called up the judge of that card and were threatening him lol

Classic example of where the loser benefiting more than the winner. Sergio got Pavlik after this and the spotlight and Punisher got the scraps. I watch it on YouTube at least once a month.

Phenomenal fight.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Lara Williams was the worst robbery I have ever seen. I was worried for Paul health by 8th round.

shyt wasn't even remotely close.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i had another paul williams fight in mind. think it was lara? he got a decision in a fight he absolutely lost. but wasnt as bad as this one

as much as a punisher stan I am...this was a bigger controversy than his fight with Sergio...this fight made me go :beli: and :to:..he went into this fight with a huge chip on his shoulder after getting slumped by Sergio and ate all type of counters from Lara...the one fukking time Lara decided he wanted to move forward on somebody and let his hands go...shyt had me like :damn:...when that bell rang I was sure that Lara won that fight..i think I had Lara winning something like 117-111..i was :smh: at those scores

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
as much as a punisher stan I am...this was a bigger controversy than his fight with Sergio...this fight made me go :beli: and :to:..he went into this fight with a huge chip on his shoulder after getting slumped by Sergio and ate all type of counters from Lara...the one fukking time Lara decided he wanted to move forward on somebody and let his hands go...shyt had me like :damn:...when that bell rang I was sure that Lara won that fight..i think I had Lara winning something like 117-111..i was :smh: the whole time

I couldn't sleep when that decision got made. Remember that fake victory pump Paul did when he "won".

Sucks too cause he seemed like a good dude. But Peterson was a godawful trainer.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
speaking of Lara - Lara should have won 1 loss on his record and its not from his 2 official ones..his fight with Carlos Molina...was bad to me...how he escaped with a gift draw is beyond me...he easily lost this fight like 97-93 or 98-92..if you had him winning more than 3 rounds much less a draw, I cant take your card seriously.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I couldn't sleep when that decision got made. Remember that fake victory pump Paul did when he "won".

Sucks too cause he seemed like a good dude. But Peterson was a godawful trainer.
I felt bad for Paul cause he had to fight at bigger weights like 160 cause he got ducked so much at 147 and 154:mjcry:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
speaking of Lara - Lara should have won 1 loss on his record and its not from his 2 official ones..his fight with Carlos Molina...was bad to me...how he escaped with a gift draw is beyond me...he easily lost this fight like 97-93 or 98-92..if you had him winning more than 3 rounds much less a draw, I cant take your card seriously.

That FNF fight draw with Molina was a joke. He got served.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

bruh I was vexed...that was the type of win he didn't need man..i was never a fan of Peterson too..its a testament to paul's talent and physical gifts that he made it as far as he did as a fighter

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I felt bad for Paul cause he had to fight at bigger weights like 160 cause he got ducked so much at 147 and 154:mjcry:

Yeah man he was such a good throwback dude man. Wanted everyone...was about to fight Pavlik but Kelly got that staph infection. He had no issues chasing opponents to get a decent matchup from 147-160.

Man if he didn't have Peterson he would have been ruthless with a jab. Then that accident. Was about to fight Canelo. Damn shame.:mjcry: