Worst acts of betrayal ever in film

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
That wasnt betrayal, that was him being smart and his wife letting her emotions control her over some rando kid

nah i for the most part agree, but have this conversation with a female and she will tell you that mf deserves to rot in hell :mjlol:

in fact i think this why me and the girl i was seeing at the time broke up, i told her basically the same thing and she looked at me like :mjpls: ever since

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you leave your wife to die that's a betrayal. When you say till death do you part you're not supposed to be a factor in the death.
He didnt leave her to die, she just didnt choose to go when she was supposed to :francis:

And yeah til death do us part.....death took her and not him so it was til death do you part:lolbron:

100, that was all on her. What was he supposed to do? Die due to her dumb decisions? (Even though he still bit it in the end)

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
He didnt leave her to die, she just didnt choose to go when she was supposed to :francis:

And yeah til death do us part.....death took her and not him so it was til death do you part:lolbron:

100, that was all on her. What was he supposed to do? Die due to her dumb decisions? (Even though he still bit it in the end)

i swear me and my bro had like an hour long argument on this same topic

basically hes like nah fukk that, cause if she was a saint when you married her then you knew what u was gettin into so to ditch her when shes doin saintly shyt regardless of the circumstance is foul... his take not mine tho :hubie:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i swear me and my bro had like an hour long argument on this same topic

basically hes like nah fukk that, cause if she was a saint when you married her then you knew what u was gettin into so to ditch her when shes doin saintly shyt regardless of the circumstance is foul... his take not mine tho :hubie:
:russ: fukk all that

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
He had no other choice. :manny:

this why this a fun topic, like we all know in our heart of hearts what the right move as far as our own survival is concerned but... this really a 'ride or die' situation.. could you really leave your ride or die to die and call yaself a real one? :patrice:

Last edited:

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Bond a whole bytch for this:

1. Uses Mathis as a human shield
  2. Tosses dude like a ragdoll
  3. Starts searching him before he's even dead
  4. Doesn't offer to take him to the hospital
  5. Mathis has to beg him to gentle to him in his final moments
  6. Immediately tosses his body into the dumpster and takes his money (I know it was to make it look like a robbery, but that doesn't add up given there are 2 dead police officers there and an abandoned pistol with Bond's fingerprints on them)

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Bond a whole bytch for this:

1. Uses Mathis as a human shield
  2. Tosses dude like a ragdoll
  3. Starts searching him before he's even dead
  4. Doesn't offer to take him to the hospital
  5. Mathis has to beg him to gentle to him in his final moments
  6. Immediately tosses his body into the dumpster and takes his money (I know it was to make it look like a robbery, but that doesn't add up given there are 2 dead police officers there and an abandoned pistol with Bond's fingerprints on them)

Yeah but nobody gets double crossed more than James Bond :heh:

Speaking of

tumblr_inline_qfquzyijBi1sr42eh_500.gif

It be your own people