Worst acts of betrayal ever in film

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
HUGE spoiler for this one, but Atonement takes the cake.

Y'all talking about betrayals that were a big moment in the movie....but how about the betrayal that DESTROYED the entire fukking movie?

1. She falsely accuses her sister's lover of rape and gets him sent to prison and then sent off to war

2. He dies a horrific death at war

3. Her sister dies a horrific death without ever knowing the truth

4. She never confesses, never tells the truth, so everyone forever thinks the dead guy was a rapist

5. Then she writes a book about the whole thing, only lies and makes it a happy-ever-after story where she did the right thing and everyone lived

6. The whole movie follows her book version, not the "real" events, and you only find out at the end that everything we saw happen in the movie was her made-up sanitized bullshyt and in reality everyone was absolutely fukked over by her lies and never saw redemption outside of her own fantasies

Probably the only end-of-movie twist that made me want to fukking throw shyt at the scene and hate a fictional character with all the vile energy in the world

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ted Faro from HZD.
He bushed millenniums worth of human knowledge, history, culture and then killed off the entire Alpha personnel. People that worked 80-100 hour weeks for several months to make sure the next generation of humans wouldn't have to start from scratch. All because he didn't want people knowing what he did.

:why:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Funny this thread gets created after I watch the Impeachment show showing Linda Tripp’s bytch ass betraying Monica Lewinsky for no good reason
images

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Jake from Animorph.

TV show never made that it far but in the books Jake recruited handicapped kids for his fight against the Yeerks and made them all canon fodder, all them jits died. shyt had me real :wtf: as a kid.