Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Not taking into account how their pro careers went, strictly college. Since it's Heisman week and the more I keep hearing McCaffrey should win the Heisman (:camby:) IF he wins, any other primetime guy who doesn't win it, I'd consider a snub..Guy isn't top 3 material..vote & discuss (winners in bold)

1994: Air McNair, Rashaan Salaam, Ki-Jana Carter

1992: Garrison Hearst, Marshall Faulk, Gino Torretta (Hearst would've been a HoF RB if not for injuries; you disagree, fight me bro....but Marshall was indisputably the best player in the country that season, maybe even 2 seasons)

1990: Ty Detmer, Rocket Ismail, Eric Bieniemy (Detmer literally won that game based off of beating Miami; Johnny Football before Johnny Football)

1997: Ryan Leaf, Peyton Manning, Charles Woodson, Randy Moss (no disrespect to Woodson but Moss would've gave him that work if they ever faced each other in college)

1999: Ron Dayne, Joe Hamilton, Michael Vick (this is Peter Warrick's Heisman and we can debate this if you want)

2002: Brad Banks, Carson Palmer, Larry Johnson

2003: Jason White, Larry Fitzgerald, Eli Manning ( i mean, Fitz shyt on any and all comers that season AND he was the focal point going into every game)

2005: Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush (this is debatable....Bush was GREAT but was he really that important to his team like Vince? As jaw dropping as Bush was, I cysed Lendale as the better of the two....Just put this one up because it really is debatable)

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most interesting picks imo are 1992 with Marshall and Fitz in 2003. Gino was the qb and face of then undefeated Miami team, against a .500 SDSU. Marshall was a victim of that....

Jason White was no slouch, but Desmond Howard and Charles Woodson are the only non Qb/ rb winners in the last 25 years. Non qb/winners dont come that often. Thought Fitz was good enough to break that trend

I went with Marshall

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It's EASILY Rex being shafted and Eric Crouch winning the award in 2001.

@Lucky_Lefty come on bruh, you don't like UF and all but you aint have to exclude em :beli:
This dude really put Ron Dayne, Reggie Bush, Carson Palmer, Salaam and Charles Woodson which are NOWHERE near snubs but not Grossman? :heh:

Crouch's Heisman was a token career achievement award that went to him SOLELY because Grossman was a sophmore.

And what about Wienke's old ass winning over LT running for 2k and 20tds and leading TCU to a 10-2?

The thing that makes the Gino one understandable is Miami played SDSU the last week of the season so the last thing a lot of voters saw was Marshall getting shut down and plus, the Heisman always is attached to winning. But Gino is probably the worst Heisman winner ever

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It's EASILY Rex being shafted and Eric Crouch winning the award in 2001.

@Lucky_Lefty come on bruh, you don't like UF and all but you aint have to exclude em :beli:
Widely regarded that the year Crouch won was the shyttiest year ever. It was more a lifetime achievement award

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Lol at Bush and Woodson being snubs. You're buggin the fukk out
1. I didn't say they were snubs. More about who finished as the runner-up who was more deserving.

2. Do you not know about the season Moss had that year breh?

Only threw the Bush season up there because I guarantee you if this was voted on after the bowls, Vince wins the Heisman. Vince was more valuable, important and was just as good as Bush. What's not see there?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
How are you gonna leave off 2004 Adrian Peterson? Matt Leinart's noodle arm ass didn't deserve that Heisman. The only reason AD didn't win it is because they didn't hand out the trophy to freshmen back then.

Then made a fukking exception for Johnny Football....

Unfukkingbelivable! Adrian Peterson should have been the first freshman to win the Heisman.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not taking into account how their pro careers went, strictly college. Since it's Heisman week and the more I keep hearing McCaffrey should win the Heisman (:camby:) IF he wins, any other primetime guy who doesn't win it, I'd consider a snub..Guy isn't top 3 material..vote & discuss (winners in bold)

1994: Air McNair, Rashaan Salaam, Ki-Jana Carter

1992: Garrison Hearst, Marshall Faulk, Gino Torretta (Hearst would've been a HoF RB if not for injuries; you disagree, fight me bro....but Marshall was indisputably the best player in the country that season, maybe even 2 seasons)

1990: Ty Detmer, Rocket Ismail, Eric Bieniemy (Detmer literally won that game based off of beating Miami; Johnny Football before Johnny Football)

1997: Ryan Leaf, Peyton Manning, Charles Woodson, Randy Moss (no disrespect to Woodson but Moss would've gave him that work if they ever faced each other in college)

1999: Ron Dayne, Joe Hamilton, Michael Vick (this is Peter Warrick's Heisman and we can debate this if you want)

2002: Brad Banks, Carson Palmer, Larry Johnson

2003: Jason White, Larry Fitzgerald, Eli Manning ( i mean, Fitz shyt on any and all comers that season AND he was the focal point going into every game)

2005: Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush (this is debatable....Bush was GREAT but was he really that important to his team like Vince? As jaw dropping as Bush was, I cysed Lendale as the better of the two....Just put this one up because it really is debatable)

Nah Charles would have shut Randy down

Banks should have got the nod over Palmer.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
How are you gonna leave off 2004 Adrian Peterson? Matt Leinart's noodle arm ass didn't deserve that Heisman. The only reason AD didn't win it is because they didn't hand out the trophy to freshmen back then.
Then made a fukking exception for Johnny Football....

Unfukkingbelivable! Adrian Peterson should have been the first freshman to win the Heisman.
great call and I really, REALLY believe AD should've won but............(and I know it's a team sport) Matt threw 5 TDs when he led his team vs OU. AD only avg'd 3.3 ypc that game and looked mortal. But not disputing he should have won