worst posters in the arcadium?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I think its immature to call me the worst poster. You gotta be a furious b*stard to not appreciate chaboi
If you don't like me, you don't like "The Arcadium or fukkery" :manny:
Tru Story
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/poll-who-is-the-arcadiums-worst-poster.215209/

I made a poll. Take a vote to who gets the arcadiums worst tag under their avatar
Bruh, we already in a thread that was created because the previous thread failed
Your lame ass really just polluting the forum :heh:
Good luck on badging a nikka :ufury:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think its immature to call me the worst poster. You gotta be a furious b*stard to not appreciate chaboi
If you don't like me, you don't like "The Arcadium or fukkery" :manny:
Tru Story

Bruh, we already in a thread that was created because the previous thread failed
Your lame ass really just polluting the forum :heh:
Good luck on badging a nikka :ufury:

The irony of you claiming someone else is polluting the forum.

Go vote. You scared youre going to get that tag arent you breh?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Such a shytty thread. So essentially you morons think anyone that like the Xbox One is a candidate for worst poster. Yet ANOTHER shytty thread courtesy of fatboi.

Negged.

I blame the liberal media.
5c2cOfw.png

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Such a shytty thread. So essentially you morons think anyone that like the Xbox One is a candidate for worst poster. Yet ANOTHER shytty thread courtesy of fatboi.

Negged.

No but a Microsoft Stan should be but you aren't so why you mad?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The irony of you claiming someone else is polluting the forum.

Go vote. You scared youre going to get that tag arent you breh?
I could give a shyt what label I get, cuz I have a life bruh so this stuff isn't that big of a deal
If I had an issue, couldn't I do what you are doing and create an alias :snoop:
While you forget to use logic, you might wanna apply that so you know exactly who you dealing with here
I am the winner of the worst poster award numerous times in The Rec Room
Guess what, everytime it was a bunch of butthurt sony fanboys. Has nothing to do with actual posting
Then guess what, I won for best poster. Gave me the lifetime achievement for best poster actually :leon:
Does that mean something? Somewhat. Cuz to say they hate you is something any butthurt can do
To say they like you? Well, you have to establish something.

How many posters actually like you prodigal? If all you get is a c/s from all my KNOWN enemies?
Then you haven't accomplished a muthafukkin thang :ufdup:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don't use 'cac' on the regular, but how you gonna get mad at that WHILE callin us 'nikkas' in the same breath :wtf:
I mean, if you gonna be hi-n-mighty then shut that bullshyt up and lead by example :ufdup:

I made it clear, there are CAC's in the world. Donald Sterling would be one.
I can name some more if you like :stopitslime:
Nicca step your reading comprehension up. I didn't say you used CAC.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I could give a shyt what label I get, cuz I have a life bruh so this stuff isn't that big of a deal
If I had an issue, couldn't I do what you are doing and create an alias :snoop:
While you forget to use logic, you might wanna apply that so you know exactly who you dealing with here
I am the winner of the worst poster award numerous times in The Rec Room
Guess what, everytime it was a bunch of butthurt sony fanboys. Has nothing to do with actual posting
Then guess what, I won for best poster. Gave me the lifetime achievement for best poster actually :leon:
Does that mean something? Somewhat. Cuz to say they hate you is something any butthurt can do
To say they like you? Well, you have to establish something.

How many posters actually like you prodigal? If all you get is a c/s from all my KNOWN enemies?
Then you haven't accomplished a muthafukkin thang :ufdup:
Look at this dude, typing up titangraphs.

Look @ your post to dap ratio :heh: You're a terrible poster. Everybody knows it. You post out dated articles, spread lies and geniunely dont have a clue what youre talking about.

Only reason youre seen as somewhat endearing is because of how pathetic you are. Youre the arcadium/rec room mascot. Everybody laughs at you then goes back to enjoying their life while you go back to feeding your family ramen noodles because you spent the grocery money on an xbox one just to further your online persona which has leaked into your real life one.

Nobody thinks youre a good poster, nobody. They just like laughing at how pathetic you are.

Think about that next time you let your kids sleep on a cum stained mattress.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this dude, typing up titangraphs.

Look @ your post to dap ratio :heh: You're a terrible poster. Everybody knows it. You post out dated articles, spread lies and geniunely dont have a clue what youre talking about.

Only reason youre seen as somewhat endearing is because of how pathetic you are. Youre the arcadium/rec room mascot. Everybody laughs at you then goes back to enjoying their life while you go back to feeding your family ramen noodles because you spent the grocery money on an xbox one just to further your online persona which has leaked into your real life one.

Nobody thinks youre a good poster, nobody. They just like laughing at how pathetic you are.

Think about that next time you let your kids sleep on a cum stained mattress.

Not even his boys think he is good they know he is wack they just back him up because they are stanning