Would a podcast for this forum be a good idea?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think it'll work well, just have to be able to set a good schedule, topic ideas, and have a selection of people who want to be on the show get in, I never done a podcast before and curious about the runaround, I'm sure some brehs in here would be willing to assist

As someone who once co-ran a semi popular & consistent podcast on here some tips :

-try to keep it small if possible. By this I mean find one or two people who will be the ones who consistently run/participate on it, then have maybe 1 or 2 extra guest per show

-agree on consistent schedule like me and @Jutt would record either every Saturday or Sunday afternoon, those hours worked with our work schedules, and outside of any personal things we had going on we stayed on schedule

-plan topics and talkin points ahead of time with your cohost, we would email each other "show notes", this will help you a ton with the pace & timing of the show

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
As someone who once co-ran a semi popular & consistent podcast on here some tips :

-try to keep it small if possible. By this I mean find one or two people who will be the ones who consistently run/participate on it, then have maybe 1 or 2 extra guest per show

-agree on consistent schedule like me and @Jutt would record either every Saturday or Sunday afternoon, those hours worked with our work schedules, and outside of any personal things we had going on we stayed on schedule

-plan topics and talkin points ahead of time with your cohost, we would email each other "show notes", this will help you a ton with the pace & timing of the show

The good ol days :mjcry:

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Appreciate the knowledge breh, I think I'll converse with @kp404 @bdizzle and a few others about the idea, especially since these two know more about who's who on here, but I'll be willing to play my part on here and will do what it takes to get things started