Would it be retarded to buy a 2012-2015 CLS 550?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I guess. I just couldn’t piss money away for nothing like that. I don’t like people touching my car already, I rather fix it once n done.

the interior and old tech of that era of CLS alone is a dealbreaker and all the new bullshyt MB has in the new S Class has their older vehicles feeling aged. Car industry is basically a step behind the computer industry when it comes to tech so why grab these older lux vehicles in the first place?

a lot of these cars don’t even have touchscreens abs CarPlay even tho “regular” cars like Accords and Fusions had it years ago.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the interior and old tech of that era of CLS alone is a dealbreaker and all the new bullshyt MB has in the new S Class has their older vehicles feeling aged. Car industry is basically a step behind the computer industry when it comes to tech so why grab these older lux vehicles in the first place?

a lot of these cars don’t even have touchscreens abs CarPlay even tho “regular” cars like Accords and Fusions had it years ago.
Nah, I feel you. But the facelifted previous Gen CLS is just modern enough really. I don’t like the pre facelift one cause it had that ugly ass interior. Facelift still gimped but it looks a lil better. But yeah, it has more less what you need, just the presentation looks old.

Like I still like the C7.5 Gen A/S6 & 7 (C7 is still cool, but the facelifts look so dope and the infotainment is updated and have apple CarPlay I think) Yeah the current Gen Audis have dope 3 screen setups, but that Gen of Audis still have basically all the same shyt. Just one less screen and smaller screens.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Nah, I feel you. But the facelifted previous Gen CLS is just modern enough really. I don’t like the pre facelift one cause it had that ugly ass interior. Facelift still gimped but it looks a lil better. But yeah, it has more less what you need, just the presentation looks old.

Like I still like the C7.5 Gen A/S6 & 7 (C7 is still cool, but the facelifts look so dope and the infotainment is updated and have apple CarPlay I think) Yeah the current Gen Audis have dope 3 screen setups, but that Gen of Audis still have basically all the same shyt. Just one less screen and smaller screens.

CLS design has fallen off after the first gen and now the cheap ass CLA and S Class have design elements from it.

Real talk, the CLS could/should be what the Velar is to Land Rover. A nice whip that is less about utility and more about style without being even close to a halo car. I see a Velar and i want it because it’s the best looking whip in the lineup without being the. Eat performer.

When you think about what you want from
MB, you want a AMG GT, G Wagen and S Class coupe (if they still made it) and maybe a loaded GLE

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Just off reading the title I'll say only do it if you got money to blow..

I have a warranty company I know of that will charge 20K just to put a warranty on something like that.. in other words, they want no parts of the German shyt

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Ride is way different after, takes away the "float" feeling that you buy a luxury car for in the first place. you not supposed to feel every bump in an benz lol
Na dude that’s totally not true…first tires have most impact on ride secondly you need springs weighted appropriately for the application…progressive divergent etc…