Would this be considered hate speech/domestic terrorism by the HL community? Why or why not?

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I'd let her speak then laugh in her stupid face.

I'm not the least bit threatened or bothered by this woman saying what she did.

Technically however, I wouldn't oppose someone not allowing this talk because she advocates for wholesale murder against people who have done nothing to her or anyone else.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Its not domestic terrorism.

It is hate speech. She's advocating the genocide of all men.

thanks for the response breh

in your perspective what would fall under the umbrella of domestic terrorism?

Is domestic terrorism only apply to foreigners of the US?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
thanks for the response breh

in your perspective what would fall under the umbrella of domestic terrorism?

Is domestic terrorism only apply to foreigners of the US?

You can't be a foreigner and be labeled "domestic"

Domestic terrorism is Timothy McVey and the OKC bombing. Thats a perfect example of domestic terrorism. Dylan Roof is a domestic terrorist.

This girl is not a terrorist. She's speaking hatefully but she's not actionable nor does she have a following to incite violence.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Domestic terrorism-wiki legal definition

Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended – (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."[2]
------------------

please provide some explanation for your yes or no response

ad-hominem attacks againts me or any other poster will not gain you any meaningful coolaid points- that includes daps from any of your ignorant enablers/coli buddies

Also if you dont like me or my post feel free to put me on ignore...I wont take it personal

You are a gas lighter

You have gall to mention ad hom attacks when every post of yours is a ad hom attack

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
You are a gas lighter

You have gall to mention ad hom attacks when every post of yours is a ad hom attack

you again:martin:

you dont wanna shoot the fade

you dont wanna meet up

you wanna stalk the threads in which Iam behaving in

I mean
what exactly do you want me to do to you dude...know what dont answer that:scust:

but heres what happened to the last coli cac I had to fix...same can happen to you:sas1:

add something constructive or be out:camby:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you again:martin:

you dont wanna shoot the fade

you dont wanna meet up

you wanna stalk the threads in which Iam behaving in

I mean
what exactly do you want me to do to you dude...know what dont answer that:scust:

but heres what happened to the last coli cac I had to fix...same can happen to you:sas1:

add something constructive or be out:camby:

:ehh: If you can gain some knowledge and nuance in trolling to combine with your personal insults, maybe you can do something. TLR would be a welcoming home to you

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:ehh: If you can gain some knowledge and nuance in trolling to combine with your personal insults, maybe you can do something. TLR would be a welcoming home to you

I do fine in TLR thank you

got anything for this thread?..dont try to be slick and avoid the the topic

add something or :hula: boogie on outta here

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
definition of terrorism has changed completely, it literally only applies to violent muslim crimes.

no matter how much we argue against this, you will not see any non muslim being called a terrorist. Only in white liberal opinion pieces about how this Cac spree of senseless violence could be considered terrorism. But itll never actually be done.
not really, the problem with "terrorism" is ppl use it out of context ALL THE fukkING TIME!!!

ppl just assume that a mass murderer is a terrorist. It's not...not necessarily.

If someone goes in to a school and shoots 20 ppl, cuz he was bullied or is mentally sick, or just because he had abad fukking day doesn't make it terrorism. Once ppl understand what terrorism actually is then we might be able to have a real conversation on it.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
should that person in the vid be considered a domestic terrorist?

Is that hate speech as well or no?
technically this could be domestic terrorism if she follows through on what she does...to any degree.

But it is definitely hate speech

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no

and if you compare what this hoe is saying which no one would even consider seriously, to actual hate speech done by the KKK and shyt, you are either a straight up cac or atleast a fakkit
LOL, so its not as bad hate speech cuz other ppl say worse stuff??

:russ:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Does speech like this have a history of supporting centuries of systemic violence, rape, and exploitation towards an oppressed class of people? If not, then no.

She's stupid as hell though :dead:
the fukk does that have to do with anything?