Would this beautiful black intelligent high earning woman intimidate you?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
LMAO didn't wanna be the one to jump the gun and say she likes white men.

She says her parents are well off and she from Bmore probably from some affluent cac suburb...Can’t be mad at her that’s just her reality right now til she get that wake up call or true exposure to the culture at least..cant imagine she been in that world where majority of brehs where pursuing her most her life...

Either way she is very beautiful with good humble energy not that of your typical swirler/wench...:yeshrug:

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
There is no inherently dumb sex but go ahead with your passive aggressiveness! :stopitslime:

:jawalrus:

And I vehemently disagree with your last point.

I recently looked at a study that researched men’s level of happiness and what specifically makes them the happiest among money, status, career success etc.

Satisfaction in whatever field you’re in ranked the highest even among having high salaries, having a great family, social status etc.

Being able to self actualize in a career where you feel you have impact, where you have opportunity to grow and are part of a bigger purpose provided men with the highest amount of happiness in a pretty large global study. I’ll have to go find it to look at more of the specifics.

Lol I'm giving you classified information and you're doing exactly what I said hard-headed women do, luv. The satisfaction and happiness is not about the career - it's about the legacy and respect he's able to build and leave behind for his family and future generations to live off of and be proud of. If men could accomplish the same goal without slaving away sixty hour plus weeks to an early grave, pouring life into a career would go by the wayside.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
as long as the girl is cool I dont see a problem

then again.......she might also be a pain in the ass:patrice:

regardless of how much a bytch make, you never really know how annoying they truly are

she still seems nice tho:manny:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Confused with that salary, £170,000 I guess she’s at a Big 4 or in Finance. But senior manager isn’t thst high of a position...congrats to her anyway.

But how do they pay her in investments?

As for the rent, 12 months forward is very uncommon, normally 1-3 months plus deposit. But if she’s from another country and no guarantee that she will stay and can just disappear, 12 months makes sense; especially as it is a high rents charge.

Edit: she works for Amazon.

Last edited: