Would y'all consider it cheating if your girl hooks up with another girl

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Yes.

But I wouldn't be as mad at her about it. I'd kind of have the :manny: if another girl took my chick from me.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Y'all thinking another chick can't take y'all girl away...lol. One female from my past job said that females have to worry about women AND men nowadays as competition. This goes for us men as well....those women both butch lesbians and lipstick lesbians can take our girl especially if she is impressionable or bisexual/gay herself. Hell even so called straight females be having affairs with females.

In the end...we would look really stupid if some bytch take our woman. A 3sum may be cool for some of us open-minded bruhs but for her to be sneaking to see some bytch....hell nah.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nope. If you gotta worry about a girl taking your woman :ufdup:

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Y'all thinking another chick can't take y'all girl away...lol. One female from my past job said that females have to worry about women AND men nowadays as competition. This goes for us men as well....those women both butch lesbians and lipstick lesbians can take our girl especially if she is impressionable or bisexual/gay herself. Hell even so called straight females be having affairs with females.

In the end...we would look really stupid if some bytch take our woman. A 3sum may be cool for some of us open-minded bruhs but for her to be sneaking to see some bytch....hell nah.
#Factz:salute: