Would y’all date a girl who works a thot job?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Incel babble. If the woman looks good just accept the fact that she'll be hit on from time to time. She could be unemployed and this could happen. :mjlol:

If you really sit around thinking about stuff like this just steer clear of the opposite sex.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Nurses...

They play the fukking game more and better than most groups of men.

Also, females that's into youth football (but probably most sports). Cheer coaches, team moms, etc

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incel babble. If the woman looks good just accept the fact that she'll be hit on from time to time. She could be unemployed and this could happen. :mjlol:

If you really sit around thinking about stuff like this just steer clear of the opposite sex.
You dodging the actual subject. So you would be cool with your girl going to work everyday in tight booty shorts around a bunch of drunk nikkas daily? Nah, she doing that job because she’s a thot and addicted to male validation. You think Steph Curry would’ve wifed Ayeesha if she was twirling on a pole? Some men like women who don’t reduce their whole personality to t*ts, ass and three holes. I go for women who ain’t showing off their ass and t*ts to anyone with eyes... that’s called being classy. Y’all nikkas trying to wife full blown thots are food in this era. :umad:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
every woman that has a job is a THOT.

:mjlol:
I know right, can you imagine being with a women who works.

That's why I'm waiting for, a woman who will stay at home while I work 14 hour days to support us
:wow:

She definately won't have time cheat since she's gonna be at home for 14 hours.... alone.
:mjgrin:
How is she gonna meet men, through the internet.
:mjlol:

The Taliban were never wrong breh
:troll: