Would you allow every American to own a bazooka?

Would you allow every American to own a bazooka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Since another MAGA hat wearing virgin shot up another white school, the gun control debate temporarily exists again. Before fat stupid Americans move on from the subject (again), let's discuss how much gun control we're willing to tolerate. Because the fact is, nobody here is against gun ownership regulations. We just have different ideas of how insane we think our next door neighbors are. I think mine are so completely fukked in the brain organ, they should only be allowed sporks. I don't want to step out the front door and see this guy:

"Hey! They accidentally gave me some of your mail again."
6k9RuHR.jpg

Poll closes after 20 days because I bet we'll have another mass shooting by then. I mean, c'mon. C'mon.:yeshrug:

Things I predict we'll see in this thread, so don't bother saying these things if you were thinking of doing so:

That isn't a bazooka. Your lack of technical knowledge about movie firearms disqualifies you from any discussion about my rights to blow people the fukk up.

Heh! Liberals don't even know that "bazooka" is a common name for a man-portable recoilless anti-tank rocket launcher weapon, widely fielded by the United States Army. Also referred to as the "Stovepipe", the innovative bazooka was among the first generation of rocket-propelled anti-tank weapons used in infantry combat. Featuring a solid-propellant rocket for propulsion, it allowed for high-explosive anti-tank (HEAT) warheads to be delivered against armored vehicles, machine gun nests, and fortified bunkers at ranges beyond that of a standard thrown grenade or mine. The universally-applied nickname arose from the M1 variant's vague resemblance to the musical instrument called a "bazooka" invented and popularized by 1930s U.S. comedian Bob Burns.

Therefore, I should be able to buy one in a Walmart.

It's the principle of the thing.

Now @ the people you want to troll and let's go.:umad:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Repeal the 2nd ammendment.
Why does the country with the most crazies & racists and that is the most overly medicated must be the same country where every1 has guns?

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
We just have different ideas of how insane we think our next door neighbors are. I think mine are so completely fukked in the brain organ, they should only be allowed sporks. I don't want to step out the front door and see this guy:

Don't be a duck, just go meet your damn neighbor. Shyts not complicated, folks now adays are socially retarded and they can't compose a well thought out statement or hold a conversation in person without staring at their shoes and stuttering every time the other person says something.

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
Don't be a duck, just go meet your damn neighbor. Shyts not complicated, folks now adays are socially retarded and they can't compose a well thought out statement or hold a conversation in person without staring at their shoes and stuttering every time the other person says something.
Not without my gun.

ibanqz

Rookie
Daps
my nikka you is reaching. this just some hypothetical scenario you created in ya head when you was bored. its our constutional rights to own firearms....i seen a couple cac who abide by this consctutional rights and take it further tricking out their guns to fully or owning military tanks in their backyards. so i say why not be on the safe side. but real shyt a gas mask probably the smarter thing to cop if you were to buy some miltary grade equipment

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
:mjlol:early 2014 join date

:mjlol:20 posts
:mjlol:red rep
and this post:
blacks are cool but they gettin exterminated where i live dont see too many negritos here. most the black populateion in the south in america. i think they like to isoloate themselves from rest of america j/s but maybe 200 millionm
:picard::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: