Would you be in favor of a MANDATE law REQUIRING you to wear a face mask? *VOTE*

Are you in favor of such a law?

• YES, cause I'm a considerate human being out to protect myself and others

• NO, cause I am an inconsiderate human who doesn't care while always out to prove something

Results are only viewable after voting.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I voted no. Wear the mask if you are sick or if you want to but don't violate muh liberties :mjpls:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Only if they provide them. At my job if you don’t get the flu shot, you have to wear a face mask when you’re in the building but they provide the masks for you.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Gonna be hard for people trying to maneuver in 80-90+ Degree weather with them masks on.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
No. A law like that will be used to harass black people. We need to cultivate an idea of collective responsibility in this sea of individualism.

Daps
Biased polls are pretty pointless.

I don’t think this pandemic/virus has reached the contagion levels of where such a law should be enacted. I wouldn’t mind if businesses required it, or even if the law mandated that businesses require it tho.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
No. A law like that will be used to harass black people. We need to cultivate an idea of collective responsibility in this sea of individualism.
That's only if black ppl aren't wearing masks...the question is why aren't some black ppl being considerate of other black folks...nevermind the cacs at least be considerate around me and other black ppl.

If you're considerate...wearing a mask shouldn't be an issue...it's not only to protect others but possibly yourself.

It's not rocket science.

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
That's only if black ppl aren't wearing masks...the question is why aren't some black ppl being considerate of other black folks...nevermind the cacs at least be considerate around me and other black ppl.

If you're considerate...wearing a mask shouldn't be an issue...it's not only to protect others but possibly yourself.

It's not rocket science.

Still have not seen anything at work that concludes masks will effectively prevent me from getting sick. Bunch of folks at work don't even wear they damn masks right, so I know most lay people ain't.

Masks also won't do anything against airborne droplets that can enter through my eyes, or against the virus on solid surfaces.

Muhfukkas walking around in masks tryna make that shyt a law but still in the bathroom and kitchen doing work without washing they damn hands. :dead:
full

Eclipser

All Star
Daps

It's not rocket science.
We are saying the same thing. That's the whole meaning of the second sentence (the one you didn't bold). In other words, we need to cultivate a sense of collective responsibility so that we don't need heavy handed laws that will invariably be used to harass black people.