.. would you ever play the side piece ? for a man you love?

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
No thanks. If I love you I'm not tryna be your sidepiece at any point in time. Ass backwards like a mofo.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
ive done it a few times honestly. one time it was a mutual side piece/nikka type situationship. i had my husband but this was the 1 nikka i fucced with for yr before i got married and after. w hen i was married i didnt fucc with him but once th at crumbled we picked shyt back up again. his family loved me but understood.but then came the time when we were both free of s/o's he didnt make a move to try n finally be together, so i finally cut ties. other times i was the side piece i just didnt give a fucc, i just wanted the dicc and didnt care who feelings i hurt to get it.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:francis:

Of course,

This site Only has the most righteous and proud amongst women...

You're all queens
Has nothing to do with being the "most righteous". Being a side chick just isn't something I'll ever need or want to do. You almost seem offended at the fact that some folks are aware that they have options and therefore don't see themselves ever being relegated to side-chick status.

If I've loved once, I can love again... just because I'm in love with someone doesn't mean I'll compromise who I am as a person, and who I am is main bytch:yeshrug:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Has nothing to do with being the "most righteous". Being a side chick just isn't something I'll ever need or want to do. You almost seem offended at the fact that some folks are aware that they have options and therefore don't see themselves ever being relegated to side-chick status.

If I've loved once, I can love again... just because I'm in love with someone doesn't mean I'll compromise who I am as a person, and who I am is main bytch:yeshrug:
Im not offended.
I don't think any woman should be a side chick... I was just asking the question.

You're main bytch? If I called you bytch, would you be offended?