WOULD YOU FUKK?: @officialgogofukme Half Jamaican/Half Chinese Stripper & P0rn Chick

SMASH OR PASS?

• Total voters

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I made a thread on being a virgin. Trust me, I had the chance senior year in 2013. I was more interested in my education. Now, I'm trying to get on my feet. Most of my ratchet threads are for sheer fukkery.

nikka, do you know how many dudes who are gettin an education are gettin p*ssy at the same time?:what:

And what's your excuse now to not be out here gettin bytches?

(Again, I ain't tryin to shyt on you lil homie, but you gotta be honest with yourself sometimes)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nikka, do you know how many dudes who are gettin an education are gettin p*ssy at the same time?:what:

And what's your excuse now to not be out here gettin bytches?

(Again, I ain't tryin to shyt on you lil homie, but you gotta be honest with yourself sometimes)
I've been honest, I have admitted that three years ago I was bashful and awkward. Now, I'm outspoken and some like that. Money is more important to me right now and trying to find work before I leave in October. I have nothing to lie about.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Sexually frustrated is for dudes who can't get puzzy. I chose not to because I was interested in other things.

I made a thread on being a virgin. Trust me, I had the chance senior year in 2013. I was more interested in my education. Now, I'm trying to get on my feet. Most of my ratchet threads are for sheer fukkery.
This is some santana ass logic
Like no one in college is getting p*ssy because they're all "focusing on their education"
:mjlol:
I got a 3.7 and a roster:jawalrus:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I was heading to college. Trying to stack doe. Chicks don't like broke nikkas.
My man, why u act like other dudes ain't going to college, working and smashing a couple of chicks at the same time? :deadmanny:

From what I've seen you post on here, you ain't that damn busy and you ain't stacking real bread. You really did some Jedi Mind tricks on yourself to make it easier to deal with being a virgin.

You can get your money up while smashing a few chicks throughout the years b...you a young dude, you'll learn how to keep it real with yourself as you mature.....or end up like these bitter older dudes who still lie to themselves about why they can't get women :mjpls:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
My man, why u act like other dudes ain't going to college, working and smashing a couple of chicks at the same time? :deadmanny:

From what I've seen you post on here, you ain't that damn busy and you ain't stacking real bread. You really did some Jedi Mind tricks on yourself to make it easier to deal with being a virgin.

You can get your money up while smashing a few chicks throughout the years b...you a young dude, you'll learn how to keep it real with yourself as you mature.....or end up like these bitter older dudes who still lie to themselves about why they can't get women :mjpls:
Breh, I have to take care of my mother, looking for work in the day, and preparing to move up north in the fall. Dating is something I don't have time for.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Met another blasian chick out here in atl...

Cute af but these fukking ratchet ass tats man :snoop:

This shyt is becoming a complete turnoff