would you let your partner go on a trip w someone of the opposite sex?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
they have immunity
A1tasbj.png

:dame:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
A chick I am smashing now is going on a trip with her female friends but those friends are bringing 5 guys with them. She asked me to go and I said no. We have been rocking for 2 months now and that trip was planned 6 months ago. Still, she can go and she has my blessing and do whatever she wants.

The only thing is soon as she takes off, her number getting blocked and she done for good. GOnna get 2 more nuts in her before the trip and ghost her silly ass.

She played the male card can do whatever with me and I told her deadass "I did not make this world. Don't blame me for it"

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
The truth about trust is that everyone is both trustworthy and untrustworthy at the same time. That is to say things in life happen in moments and in any given moment someone could and might and would slip up. Also you only know what you know, which is why for a man questions like these are important to ask because it’s hard as fukk to catch a woman cheating.

So you need to ask yourself if your s/o did go on this hypothetical trip and slipped up but it was a one time thing would you leave him or her? I’m not mad at any man for trying to protect his relationship from destruction just like I’m not mad at any man who can just walk away and forget a bytch for a one time slip up. It’s hard to walk away from a happy home and someone you have loved. I can respect both sides of the aisle.

A chick I am smashing now is going on a trip with her female friends but those friends are bringing 5 guys with them. She asked me to go and I said no. We have been rocking for 2 months now and that trip was planned 6 months ago. Still, she can go and she has my blessing and do whatever she wants.

The only thing is soon as she takes off, her number getting blocked and she done for good. GOnna get 2 more nuts in her before the trip and ghost her silly ass.

She played the male card can do whatever with me and I told her deadass "I did not make this world. Don't blame me for it"

But...she asked you to go with her. :dahell:
Why you ain’t just go?

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz

do you like her?
like, have some type of feelings for her?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The truth about trust is that everyone is both trustworthy and untrustworthy at the same time. That is to say things in life happen in moments and in any given moment someone could and might and would slip up. Also you only know what you know, which is why for a man questions like these are important to ask because it’s hard as fukk to catch a woman cheating.

So you need to ask yourself if your s/o did go on this hypothetical trip and slipped up but it was a one time thing would you leave him or her? I’m not mad at any man for trying to protect his relationship from destruction just like I’m not mad at any man who can just walk away and forget a bytch for a one time slip up. It’s hard to walk away from a happy home and someone you have loved. I can respect both sides of the aisle.

But...she asked you to go with her. :dahell:
Why you ain’t just go?

Breh cuz she did not mean it. You gotta know when somebody being formal and when they mean it. She lept saying how its a friends only trip and they been doing it every tear for 4 years now. Then she said maybe you not ready to meet my friends as you been saying. She aint want me to go bro lol. You gotta know when to fold and I fold her.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
nikkas making shyt complicated outchere and i bet she was going to pay for him to go with her too if he really just pressed about the money. :manny:

Maybe. You gotta learn the person you are with and read them carefully. If she wanted me to go, she could have said she wants me to accomoany her to the trip. Not say you can come if you want to. Also she kept saying her trip been planned and her friends needed her to go.

I know when she wants something. If she wanted me there, she would have pushed for it.

do you like her?
like, have some type of feelings for her?