Would you rather smash Leslie Jones with a condom or Karrine Steffans without one?

Would you rather smash Leslie Jones with a condom or Karrine Steffans without one?

• Leslie Jones with a condom

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Karrine Steffans without a condom

Votes: 107 81.1%

• Total voters

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
any dude who chose leslie is capping :yeshrug:

let both of them stan in front of you and you had to choose, your true man nature will kick in.
Not fukking that supahead bytch. She a old head thot that prolly got STD's, gimme the hen and 30 min head I'll be fine wit Leslie .

I won't een need a jimmy either :camby:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Im not risking my health, and my dikk still works if I want it too so Leslie even though she aint attractive. I can close my eyes and imagine something else :russ: :russ: :russ:

But those STDs are Bind on Pickup and soulbound nikka. No thank you :huhldup:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:mjlol::pachaha:

6d9162_fe16a48a8f494455ac191859726414fa~mv2.gif
Pretty women & ugly women have the same p*ssy. That being equal, you can't put pretty in the bank, but I can damn sure spend those SNL checks. :hubie:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:
Without thinking, Leslie Jones.
She's not attractive to most, but I don't find her horrendous looking to the point I'd want to throw up, like I would if the option were the Me-Too KRS lookin' broad or that other Shanon Sharp looking broad posted a few days ago. I value my sexual health over any pretty face and would never hesitate to compromise that shyt for a few given moments of relative pleasure. fukk that.
she can get you hard and stay hard? :scust:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Im not risking my health, and my dikk still works if I want it too so Leslie even though she aint attractive. I can close my eyes and imagine something else :russ: :russ: :russ:

But those STDs are Bind on Pickup and soulbound nikka. No thank you :huhldup:
but she moans like barry white....:to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supahead’s stuff probably so blown out you might not even make contact with the walls
That's a misconception about promiscuous women.Some of them have that snap back DNA & a mean kegel routine.I've been with some sluts who could constrict around my shyt with serious pressure.Vice grip.Which is why most of em are still able to ensnare a sucka anytime they feel like it.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
she can get you hard and stay hard? :scust:
:yeshrug:
If the only other option was fukking a prolapsed STD riddled video vixen Raw?
shyt, I'd keep my head down and dream of England instead of risking health damage for the sake of aesthetics.
There are uglier women than Leslie Jones, Breh.