Would you rather your child brought home a cac or an African/Caribbean/Black person.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So this is a hypothetical. Would you rather your child brought home a cac or a diasporic person who was not from your ethnic group?
So if you're African they would bring home a Black American ect.

Tryna see how divided the coli really is

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I would rather my kid date a tether. I tend to date West Indian women myself and I’m ADOS.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
A black person. Hands down.

I can deal with all of the bullshyt anti-ADOS politics from the diaspora, but could never look at my kin the same way if they brought home a CAC

I’d legit feel that Japanese type shame and immediately disown them.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
A black person. Hands down.

I can deal with all of the bullshyt anti-ADOS politics from the diaspora, but could never look at my kin the same way if they brought home a CAC

I’d legit feel that Japanese type shame and immediately disown them.
You don’t get p*ssy to begin with so you’ll never have to worry bout kids

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Hypothetical question is over 100 years too late.

Despite TLR echo chamber babble, the facts are that there's been a Black immigrant presence in some major East Coast cities since the 19teens.

Anybody whose family is more than 2 generations deep in those cities, definitely has relatives (by marriage) from a different ethnicity.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
If you've grown up in places like NYC or any big metropolis, you'll know that different black ethnic groups intermingle and get along just fine. yes, there are c00ns but there's outliers for everything

coli is a weird place
That’s complete bullsh*t… Like I said, I mostly deal with West Indian women from NY and they definitely self segregate. They always have the what they call “black” friend, that is ghetto and they keep her around to look down on. I have noticed that they don’t like fooling with educated and succcessful ADOS women.