Would you smash this weird chick?

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
She looks barely 18 :what:

Trust me, she's 20. It says so in her first video and her Q&A one.

I legit just went on her page and decided to follow her.. Not because I'd smash but because I think what she's doing is awesome

That's great bro. It's good to have more than a surface reason to enjoy someone's company. I can truly relate to that, I love it when I genuinely able to connect with someone other than surface reasons so I would rep you off that comment alone.
You know it's good to know that people still can appreciate a person for actually who they are and respect what they do wholesomely. There is too many people in the world only attracted to looks, status, and successes that they forget their own inner motivation for wanting to know them.
As I say, I'd rather be inspired rather than successful because the feeling when a person you meet creates good feelings in you is something that is to be cherished in treasures.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
New video! Stay posted. Intro - Badass!

Yeah this was the video I was talking about. I dunno I'm automatically distrustful of crying women unless it's for a real damn good reason. Women usually cry either because they are trying to manipulate someone or because they are unstable. She's saying she's crying tears of joy but the look on her face does not look happy. It looks like a face of pain. Like if she's depressed I sympathize but I'm just waiting for her to break out a sob story in a video so a bunch of Internet suckers "donate" money to her solely because she's really cute.

Her videos play up this "I'm a pretty young girl, but lonely and all by myself" angle too which I dunno if I'm buyin

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm a weirdo and even I was legit weirded out by her vibe

:picard:

Forced weirdo/hippy vibes. Its all an act. I detest birds like this. Once you fukk, they get all clingy and start talking about their childhood/fathers, or lack thereof. I'd like to think only the autistic are truly weird. And people calling themselves weird are like punks saying they're true punks, while buying expensive hair dyes and jackets. Its all a front.